Ch.13 100% positive

Marinette's POV

Argh! I'm going to kill that cat! How could he be so careless! Now I have to deal with Alya asking me a bunch of questions about him.

"How long have you two been friends? How often does he make puns? Do you know ladybug?' The questions keep coming on and on. 

"Well, to answer your questions, we have been friends for a couple of weeks, he always makes puns and no I do not know ladybug," I told her. I gave her a playful glare

"Sorry, it's just so exciting that you're friends with a superhero."

"Marrinete's friends with a superhero?" I turned around and I saw Chloe. She grabbed Ayla's phone and looked at the picture.

"Ha, even if this was real, which it obviously isn't, only the lame superheroes like Cat Noir would be your friend. Ladybug would never hang out with someone with poor taste like you." 

"Cat Noir isn't lame. He's partners with Ladybug. They have both saved your skin multiple times, so you should be grateful, Chloe." I told her

she hmphed and walked away, along with Sabrina. I sighed. Just what I needed, more drama. Then I turned to Alya

"I doubt he'd come over today as he usually visits every couple of days, but I'll let you know the next time he visits," I told her.

"Thanks, girl, you're the best," she said, then we parted ways.

When I got home, I laid on my bed and sighed.

"Tikki, this is getting out of hand. If she caught that picture she may catch a picture of me coming home as ladybug." I groaned.

"Don't worry Marinette, just be careful when you enter your house. Besides, if worse comes to worse, you could always tell her you know ladybug as well." Tikki told me.

"I guess you right tikki. Thanks for the advice."

"Anytime Marinette" 

"Cat Noir planned the last date, so I want to do the next one." I told Tikki

"what do you have in mind?" She asked

"Well, us being superheroes, I wonder if we could do some good, like visit the children's hospital. Seeing a superhero will sure to bring a smile to their faces, and I could give him a bunch of croissants from our bakery."

"It sounds wonderful Marinette" 

I wrote the idea down on a piece of paper very vaguely, then I pinned it to my board. I heard a knock on the window and opened it. Cat Noir was standing there.

"Hey kitty," I said with a smile on my face

"Hey purr-incess" He replied

When he came in, I was preparing to give him the lecture of his life.

"How could you have been so careless when you left. Alya has a photo. She's been asking me questions none stop! Do you have any idea what you've put me through?" I asked him

"I know, and that's why I'm here, I cam to apologize for causing you so much distress." Hey said.

I sighed.

"It's alright, just be more careful next time. I'll go get us some pastries." I told him and headed downstairs. When I came back up, cat Noir was holding the piece of paper in his hand with my plan for our date.

"Princess, is there anything you would like to tell me?" He asked, with a smug look on his face. Oh no.

Okay, don't panic, think fast. What do I say, he can't know I'm ladybug. uh, do what tikki said, pretend I know her.