Ch.12 Poor Marinette

Adrien's POV

I went home and detransformed. Today had officially been one of the best days of my life. During the akuma attack, ladybug kissed me to give me back energy, and then after the akuma attack, she kissed me again! It was incredible!! I went online and it was all people were talking about. LADYNOIR CONFIRMED! It was all over the ladyblog and multiple news channels were covering it. Plagg had gone to fetch a piece of camembert and had returned.

"Well, it seems you two are officially a couple now," He said.

"Yeah, it's amazing plagg."

"Say, don't you have to pick up those sweets from Marinette for that date with your lady you're planning?"

"Your right Plagg! I forgot. Plagg claws out!" I called out. After I transformed, I made my way over to Marinette's house. When I got there, I knocked on the window.

"Hey, kitty. the sweets are all ready, come on in." She said, ushering me in.

When I got inside, Marinette left her bedroom and came back with a basket of the sweets.

"There are the strawberry macaroons, the chocolate chip cookies, croissants, and I made a camembert tart fro your kwami. I hope he likes it." She said sheepishly.

"I'm sure he'll love it purr-incess," I told her. In fact, I'm sure plagg would be overjoyed.

"Oh, by the way, congratulations Cat Noir!" Marinette said with a smile.

"For what?" I asked

"For finally catching your lady! You two make a great couple." She said.

"Thanks, Marinette," I told her. I was truly grateful to have her as a friend. Both as a civilian and as a superhero. But it doesn't come without guilt sometimes, after all, it was through Cat Noir I learned she had a crush on me.

"Well, I best be going Marinette. See you soon." I told her.

"Bye kitty" she told me.

I went home with the basket of goodies and detransformed. Plagg came popping out.

"How many times are you going to transform solely to go to Marinette's house? It takes time away from me eating my gooey camembert." He said.

I opened up the basket and took out the camembert tart Marinette made for him.

"Well, she doesn't seem to mind feeding you. She  gave me this camembert tart to give to you, but since you dislike Marinette so much, maybe I should return it to her," I teased him

"My precious camembert!" He yelled

He took the tart out of my hands and starting eating it. He was soon moaning about how good the camembert was.

"I take it back, you can visit her as much as you like," Plagg said. 

"That's what I thought," I told him.

While he was munching down, I looked inside the basket. True to her word, Marinette had made the strawberry macaroons, chocolate chip cookies and croissants, but what surprised me was that there were danishes, cupcakes, brownies and tart. There was a card. It said

Hey, kitty, I know that you wanted certain things for your lady, but I wanted to spoil you as well. I hope the date you have planned goes well! P.S there are a bunch of cheese pastries in here for plagg, don't let him eat them all at once.

I Smiled. Marinette was so kind. I heard rustling and looked back to see Plagg going through the basket's contents.

"Cheese sticks, cheese buns, cheese croissants, cheese danishes, AND a cheese sauce?! Kid, you need to keep visiting this angel."