Part 1

You had recently moved to LA to pursue a career in photography. You had a new, cute apartment and had just finished moving in. You just landed an amazing internship with a celebrity photographer, and you had your first shoot with him today!

Y/N POV: I grabbed my keys as I walk out the door. I was wearing a dark blue, cropped, tie-dyed sweatshirt with ripped jeans and high top converse. I was going for trendy but practical. I got in my car and drove to the shoot site. I pulled up to the valley and looked around. There were wildflowers everywhere! It was breathtaking. I got my camera and gear and headed to the setup site. When I arrived I saw Bryant standing there and went over to let him know I was here. (We already had met several times and knew each other well)

Y/N: Hey B!
Bryant: Hey y/n! Right on time as usual.

*I laughed at this cause I was normally always late*

Y/N:  so who are we shooting today?
Bryant: the Dolan twins! You know them?
Y/N: yeah I have seen some of their videos. They seem pretty cool!
Bryant: Even more so in person! Speaking of, here they are now!

*I look behind me and see a vintage bronco pull up. The boys get out and then walk over to us. They both were breathtaking! I didn't know humans could be that perfect.*

Grayson: Hey! I'm Grayson and this is my twin bro Ethan.
Ethan: Hey!
Y/N: Hey guys! I'm y/n.
E&G:  nice to meet you!
Bryant: (laughing) ok, ok you three flirt time is over

*The boys started posing while me and Bryant took pictures. After a few hours we finished up, and I was starving. As we were packing up the gear, the boys asked if we wanted to go grab some pizza.*

Bryant: sounds good!
Y/N: sure! I'm starved
Bryant: actually... I should probably get home and start editing... I'll catch y'all tomorrow

*I shoot Bryant a glare knowing what he's trying to do. He smiles mischievously at me and walks away*

Grayson: well since your new around here how about I ride with you and Ethan can take my car?
Ethan: bro do really want me driving your car? I about crashed it last time.
Grayson: Crap, your right. Ok fine Ethan can ride with you and I will meet y'all there.
Y/N: ok sounds good!

*We all get in the cars and start to drive towards the pizza place*