Part 8

Y/n POV*
*the color complete drains from my face and I start to shake violently. This can't be happening, repeats over and over in my head. I don't know what to do. I can't move or think. The memories I've suppressed for so long reach the surface in my mind. I'm paralyzed... I try to breath enough to get a word out.*

Y/n: (stuttering)D..da..dad
Dad: hello there darling! Miss me!

*he barges in and you are slammed against the wall. A loud crash happens as a result. You hope no one heard*He's drunk..again...you can smell it seeping out of him.*

Y/n: wh..at are you doing here...
Dad: (slurring)can't a father come see his daughters new place
Y/n: how did you find me
Dad: quite simple, that little friend of yours back home Abby...Ashley...something like that...is very talkative when pressured...*he smiles wickedly*
Y/n:(gasps as hand flies over your mouth) (whispers) Amanda...
What did you do to her!!
Dad: don't worry she's alive just a little battered is all..
Y/n: GET OUT!! Get out of my house, get out of LA, get out of my life!!!
Dad: (getting angry) that's no way to talk to your father you tramp!

*He slams you against the floor. Grabs your hair and pulls you up. He begins punching and kicking. He throws you too the floor and continues to pound you. You curl up in a ball of the floor, praying for it to just be a nightmare. The blood oozes out of your mouth as the world grows darker...as the darkness creeps in you see another figure approach. The last thing you register is your father lying unconscious next to you as the figure picks you up... and then black...