Part 16

Flashback*
Y/n POV*
*grayson and me had been together for about a month at this point. We were both really happy. E was still struggling a little but he's coming around. Everything with Bryant has been amazing lately! He mentioned a few weeks again that he had sent some of my pictures to a big name designer who wanted a new photographer for her new line. The only issue was if I got the position, I would have to move to Greece for a year. There would be so many shoots and travel that I would almost never get to visit home. I never dreamed I would get so I didn't worry about it to much....that is until I got the email*

Grayson POV*
*y/n and I were doing amazing! Everything was perfect even E was coming around. I was on top of the world. Our YouTube channel just kept growing and growing...we were even thinking about a 4OU2!!! I love meeting all my fans in person, and the first tour was so successful. We have even more subscribers and followers now so this one would do even better! The only thing about tour was leaving y/n... I would love if she could come, but I know she can't with all her photography commitments. Anyways, I wasn't going to worry yet. Tour would still take a while to even being the planning process... or so I thought*

*Still flashback*
Y/n POV*
*Me breath hitches when I see who the emails from....the designer. There's only one reason she herself would email me... I open the email and quickly read it. I GOT IT!!! I'm so excited she said she was floored by my work and after seeing it didn't even look at another submission! I'm overjoyed finally the dreams I've been chasing are within reach! Then, I think of gray... I don't know what to do...how can I leave him for that long. It's not like he can come, he has to many commitments here. I need to talk to him and soon because if I want this the plane leaves tomorrow night...*

Grayson POV*
*Our manger just called... double the shows, double the locations, over double the fans.... Me and Ethan about drop the phone we are so excited! We start jumping up and down, hugging each other, we just don't know what to do with ourselves. I'm overjoyed this is exactly what we have wanted to do for so long, ever since we wrapped the first tour. It's a dream come true! Then I think of
y/n... double the shows means double the time... I can't be apart from her that long. I guess she'll be able to visit but long distance never goes as planned. She will understand and support us of course. She loves our fans just as much as we do. She will be all in for us to go on tour. That's why I love her... but how can I leave the one I love so much? I have to talk to her and soon, we have to leave to go tour the venues starting tomorrow...*