Part18

The next day*
Y/n POV*
*we decided to help each other pack. We started with gray cause he would be back in a week. After we got his clothes and essentials, while he was double checking to make sure we got everything I snuck a box in his bag... he looked deep in thought. I wonder what he was thinking about, but before I could ask he decided we should move to my room. Mine would take more because I had to pack everything...a year...a year away from the place I love more than anything, a year away from the man I love more than anything...but I had to be strong like gray said, we can do this. I start to think back on all the memories I made here so far...*
*Flashback*
Grayson: hold on miss impatient(laughing)
Y/n: where are we goinggggg...tell me
Grayson: you are awful with surprises you know that
Y/n: yep!
Grayson: I love you (laughing)
Y/n: I would say I love you too buuuuut you kinda have me blindfolded, leading me who knows where, soo I'm withholding judgment for now(giggling)
Grayson: wraps his arms around me) your a mess. We are almost there I promise
Y/n: uh huh ok
Grayson: your going to like it I promise
Y/n: well The certainly is a lot of build up
Grayson: you know me, go big or go home right
Y/n: laughing) you certainly have a flair for the dramatics
Grayson: stops suddenly) ok we are here...you ready
Y/n: yes!!!
Grayson: ok...1...2...3...

*Y/n POV*
*Grays removes the blindfold, and I open my eyes. I'm stunned...tears begin to well up in my eyes. I can not believe what's in front of me. Ever since I could remember I had always dreamed of having the perfect room, and now that dream had become a reality. It was exactly how I had planned it! There was a huge canopy bed with white tool drapes and fairy lights. On the bed was a one of the huge knitted blankets and white furry pillows. In the corner was a hammock swing and in the other a ginormous white fur beanbag. The walls were painted with geometric designs and I had a desk and a huge bookshelf with all my books. I was overjoyed...I was crying in happiness as I ran to gray. He scooped me up and swung me around as I kissed him.*

Y/n: I can't believe you did all this. It's better than I ever could have dreamed
Grayson: I so glad you like it, but I can't take the credit. This was all Amanda! I was just in charge of making sure you didn't find out(laughing)
Y/n: where's Amanda?
Grayson: looking mischievous) she's here
Y/n: no she's n....
*all of a sudden the bookshelf swings open like a door, and Amanda walks out.*
Amanda: surprise!!!!!
Y/n: hugging Amanda) ahh I can't believe you did all this! I love it
Amanda: we didn't spend hours of planing on Pinterest and home decor magazines to never make it a reality! I just hope I did it right.
Y/n: are you kidding me, this is the better than I ever imagined! I wouldn't change a thing!