Part 3

*the next morning*
*I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I rolled over to answer it*

Y/n: hello?
Bryant: Hey it's Bryant! Can you come help me edit these pictures?
Y/N: sure I'll be over in like 30
Bryant: ok see ya then!
*call ends*

*i get up and get dressed. I decided on some high waisted jean shorts  and a black crop top. I throw my hair in a messy bun, apply a little makeup, grab my black high top vans and I'm out the door. I stop to grab Starbucks on the way. I get a frappe and grab Bryant his favorite drink and then get a muffin to count as breakfast. When I finally arrive, I walk in Bryant's apartment.*

Y/n: Hey! I'm here and I brought Starbucks!
*I hear Bryant jump up and run to the kitchen, I laugh because he's obsessed with Starbucks*

Bryant: (laughing) see this is why we are friends!
Y/n: and here I thought it was for my charm (laughing)
Bryant: (jokingly) naw just the Starbucks
*i shake my head and laugh)
Y/n: ok well I'm gonna head and start editing
Bryant: I'm really impressed by your work btw...the pictures turned out amazing!
Y/n: thanks!

*I smile and head to the computer. I begin editing. Bryant was right the pictures turned out so so good. I was very pleased. It was honestly my favorite work yet. I got so caught up in editing that I didn't realize I had been at it for almost 5 hours! I decided to take a break and go get some food. As I go to get up I hear the door open and two familiar voices.*

Y/n: hey guys!
E&G: Hey!
Grayson: didn't know you where here!
Ethan: yeah it's an awesome surprise!
Bryant: the guys came to check out the photos
Y/n: awesome! Well I just finished editing the last of them so they are good to go! I'm gonna head out and grab lunch, if that's alright?
Bryant: you've been at it all day! Of course it's fine!
Y/n: ok, bye everyone! Hope you like the pictures guys
Grayson: I know we will!
Ethan: I bet they will be my favorite yet!
Bryant: so do I have to get some cute clothes and fix my hair to get that type of praise or...
*I laugh as E and G both get flustered*
Y/n: y'all are all crazy

*I laugh and walk out the door. I'm just about to get on the elevator when someone grabs my arm. I turn around and see...