Part 2

*We arrive at the pizza place, and get a booth in the front window. When the waiter comes I order a large pineapple pizza, and the boys look at me weird. Almost in shock it seems...*

Y/N: what?
Ethan: you like pineapple pizza?
Y\N: best pizza topping ever!
Grayson: someone help I think this girl is perfect!

*We all start laughing, and the pizza comes not long after. As we are eating we all talk and laugh for what seems like hours. Finally we pay, I tried to pay but the boys wouldn't let me, and we leave. We decide to walk around a bit and go get some ice cream. After grabbing the ice cream we walk down to the beach and sit in the sand.*

Y/n: Tonight was a blast y'all, I really enjoyed it!
Grayson: (blushing a little)you were the reason it was so fun
Ethan: (blushing also)yeah this was the best time I've had in a while
Y/N: (blushing) aww y'all that's so sweet!

*at this point we are all blushing and acting pretty awkward. We soon decide to head home cause it's getting really late. The boys walk me to my car and each tell me goodnight. I get a huge hug from each and I've never felt safer than in that moment. I don't know what it was about these boys, but I knew we were definitely going to be seeing a lot of each other. We exchanged numbers and then finally parted ways. As I was driving back to my apartment I couldn't help but try to process what I was feeling. Was I developing feeling for the twins? How was I supposed to know? I decided it was to late to process all this and decided to just got to bed. A few minutes after I got home I got a text....*

From Ethan: Hey just wanted to make sure you got home safe.
From Y/N: yep! Just walked in the door actually! Thanks for checking in.
From Ethan: always got to make sure a gorgeous girl like you gets home safe! Well I'll let you get some sleep. Talk tomorrow?
From Y/N: sure! Goodnight
From Ethan: Night beautiful!

*I was blushing so hard looking at those text. Was I crazy, or does Ethan Dolan like me!