Part 7- Y/n!?

Two-bit's Pov-

I wonder if she'll be okay. Maybe I should have told Ponyboy to walk with her. Nah. Its to late now. I'll just wait for her. She better be okay. I hope none of the Socs will jump her. I put down my magazine. I walked over to the window. Just be careful Y/n.

After school-

She should be home in 10 minutes. Yeah! Nobody lives around here except greasers. I walked to the window. I looked out. Please be safe Y/n...

12 minutes later-

Why isn't she home yet?! I ran outside. I ran to the direction of the school. I could barely hear someone call my name. I ran in the direction of the voice. I looked ahead and saw a girl with H/c. Wait...Y/n!! I start to run after her. I then bumped into someone. I give the person a glare. "Hey two-bit,"the person said. I then looked closer. Ponyboy? "Ponyboy! Call the gang,"I yelled at him. He nodded and took out his phone. I looked over ponyboy's shoulder. And Y/n wasn't there anymore. Where is she?! Ponyboy ended the call. "Why do you need them,"he asked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him as I ran. I ran in the direction where I saw Y/n. "Why are we running,"Ponyboy asked. I quickly explained to him what I saw. He came up with a plan. He said we could split up. So we did. After a couple of minutes. I met up with the gang. Well I just bumped into them. I explained what happened. Then I heard someone call my name. We ran in the direction of the voice. We turned the corner. And I saw Y/n on the floor. I ran to her. No!? No!! Y/n!! I yelled her name. And so did the gang. When I reached her. I saw she was bleeding. I looked at the Socs and glared at them. Then Ponyboy ran to me. Once he saw Y/n. He pulled out his phone. I heard a little croak from Y/n. Saying help me. I then felt tears dripping. I saw the gang chasing the Socs. While me and ponyboy stayed with Y/n. "The ambulance is coming,"Ponyboy said. I nodded. I heard a faint noise. Is it the ambulance? Then I heard the sirens closer. "Hurry!"I yelled. "Please please Y/n......Open your eyes....Don't die on me!"I yelled. I looked up and saw the ambulance in the distance. I kept yelling for them to hurry up. By the time they got there Y/n was cold...Ice cold. The paramedics picked her up and put her on a stretcher. They placed the stretcher in the ambulance. "Can I go with her,"I asked. They turned to me. And shook there head. I turned to Ponyboy. He looked worried. I looked behind me. They gang isn't back yet. I turned back to the ambulance. They were ready to drive off. As they drove away. I turned around and fell to my knees. I started to cry. The more I thought about her. The more I cried. I looked up and saw the gang there. They had both mad and sad expressions. I stood up. "Let's go guys....We can't give up,"I said as I ran in the direction of the ambulance. I'm not giving up. She just became my sister. And now she has to go through this.

I shouldn't have let her walk home alone...

But its to late now...

I'm coming Y/n....