Part 18

You can play the song if you want!

*Grocery store*

Y/n's Pov-

"What do we need,"two-bit asked. I looked at the gang. "We need chicken and some pasta,"I answered. They all nodded and walked away from me. I walked own to the aisle where they have pasta. I grabbed my favorite pasta brand. Then I walked to the aisle next to it. I grabbed some ingredients for my special sauce. At the orphanage they loved when I cooked for them. I would only cook when the chiefs were sick. I would make chicken and pasta with my special sauce. I walked to the meat section. And the gang were all there. And had a bunch of cookies and candies. Except dally he had a pack of Kools. I shook my head. Is this what they buy when they come here? I walked over to them. "Hey guys,"I said. They all looked at me and waved. "Are we leaving yet,"wined two-bit. "No,I just need the chicken,"I said. "Well Pony already got it! So lets go,"two said with excitement. I smiled as they all walked to the cash register. "Let's go y/n,"I heard someone say. I turned to the voice. It was Ponyboy..."Yeah,lets go,"I said. We both walked over to the register. I grabbed my money from my bag. And paid the man. I walked out the store with a bag full of ingredients and junk food. Plus a packet of Kools.

I handed the kools to Dally. And the candies and cookies to the rest of the gang. (A/n-Which includes: Johnny,two-bit, and Pony.) "Let's hurry! Mickey Mouse will be on soon,"two yelled. We all laughed at him. Then two started to run to the house. We all followed behind him.

*Curtis' house*

We opened the door and got inside. They all sat immediately on the couch. I laughed at how fast they ran to the couch. I walked to the kitchen and started to get the ingredients out. I placed them on the counter. I walked to the living room. "Who wants to help me..with something,"I said. Ponyboy raised his hand. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the kitchen. "I need you to help me with dinner,"I said. He nodded and gave me a smile. "I need you to prepare the pasta,"I said. He nodded with a confused face. "If you need help with that ask me,"I added. He then opened the pasta bag and started to prepare it. I then grabbed a bowl and started to make my special sauce. "I'm going to watch TV with the gang,"Pony said. I nodded and he then left.

12 minutes later-

I grabbed the bowl with the pasta. And added my sauce in to it. I placed it on the counter. I then started to work on the chicken. I added spices and some olive oil. I started to cook it. And in a couple of minutes later. It was done! I placed it on a big plate. Then placed it next to the pasta. I walked to the living room. They all were looking at me. "What,"I asked. They then stood up and walked to the kitchen . I then ran to the kitchen. "Don't touch,"I yelled. I pushed them away. Dally gave me a glare. While the rest pouted. i giggled at there reactions. "This is for dinner,"I said. "When Soda,Steve, and Darry get home,"I added. They then walked back to the living room. I giggled and sat down at the table.

*When the rest of the gang get home!*

"Guys dinner,"I yelled from the kitchen. They all rushed in. And sat at the table. I placed a plate full of pasta and chicken. In front of each of them. They all started to eat except Darry."You didn't have to make dinner Y/n,"Darry said. "Its okay Darry. I just think you guys needed a nice big meal,'I said. "Besides you guys just came from work. You don't need to cook,"I added. "This once,"Darry said. I smiled and shook my head. "Nah! I'll do this whenever I can,"I said. "And don't even protest Darry! I'm going to do this,"I said. He nodded and started to eat. I then sat down next to Ponyboy. And started to eat. "This is really good Y/n,"Soda said. "I have learned from the best,"I said. They all looked at me and said,"who?!" "A friend of mine,"I said with a quiet voice. Jolene...She taught me how to cook. And how to make any meal better. She was gonna be a chief. But....She left...They must have noticed that I was kinda down. Because they all became quiet. And soda got up and hugged me. "Its okay y/n. You don't have to answer,"he said. I nodded and started to eat again. They all started to eat and make jokes.

*After dinner*

"Lets go home y/n,"two said. I nodded. "See ya later Y/n,"pony and Soda yelled. I waved goodbye and walked out with Two-bit. "Is something wrong Y/n,"Two asked. I shook my head. Well actually yeah...I was just reminded of Jolene. No! You can't be sad now! You need to smile...And not worry others. "Nothings wrong Two,"I said with a smile. He nodded.

*At the house*

"We're home,"two yelled. "I'm in the kitchen,"mom yelled. I walked into the kitchen. She was microwaving a can of ravioli. "Mom I could make you dinner tomorrow,"I said. She turned to me and shook her head. "No,I can make myself dinner,"she said. I nodded and walked out of the kitchen. "I'm going to bed,"I yelled. "Okay night,"she yelled back. I walked up to my room. I grabbed my f/c Pj's and changed. I then walked to my bed and sat on the edge. I looked at my bracelet. I took it off. And looked at the sticker on the back. I need to find this place. I got up and placed the bracelet on the bedside table. I'll do that tomorrow. I laid in bed and looked at the ceiling. Tomorrow I'll ask ponyboy to show me around. And maybe he can take me to that place. Where ever it is..Maybe she's still alive...Maybe...

A/n-

Hey guys/gals!! Thank you all for 1K reads!! I'm glad your all liking this story!! I try to published a new part every week! I really just want to thank you all so much! And I hope you liked the long part! I always feel like I'm in the story. And that's why I'll still keep publishing! Thank you all!! Without your support I would of ended this story. But then you all read this story! So I'm grateful for you all reading this! I love this story! And you guys/gals!!