Part 43-❤

Y/n's Pov-

"Y/n are you going home today,"Darry asked. I looked at Two-bit and he nodded. "Yeah,"I answered as I started to clean the dishes. "Darry,"I whispered. I turned to him and he looked confused. "Thank you for letting me stay here,"I said. He nodded and got up and walked to his room. I smiled and continued to clean the dishes.

Time skip-

I walked to my room and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked out to the living room. I placed my things by the door. I then sat down next to Pony. I laid my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair as I watched TV. "Y/n its time to go,"I heard two-bit yell. I got up but was pulled back down. I looked up and saw Pony with a pout. I smiled and laughed. "I'll be back tomorrow,"I whispered as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and let go. I got up and grabbed my things. "Two-bit! Hurry up,"I yelled. He ran in the room and walked out the door. "Bye guys,"I yelled out. They nodded and I walked out. I stood next to Two-bit. "Let's go home sis,"he said as he started to walk down the street. I ran next to him with my backpack on. And my bag in my arms. "How's mom,"I asked him. He sighed and kept walking. "She seems fine. But she's worried about you,"he said. I nodded and looked up. It was a pretty night sky. I stopped walking and looked at two-bit. I smiled and ran next to him.

Time skip-

I walked into the house and dropped my bag by the door. I looked at Two-bit as he walked up the stairs. I locked the door and walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and dropped my backpack by my bed. I grabbed a pair of pajamas. It was F/c with S/F/C hearts. With a pair of black shorts. I changed and looked at my door. I walked out and to Two-bits room. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. I walked in and saw Two-bit on his bed reading a magazine. "What do you need,"he asked. I looked away. "Nothing. I just wanted to talk...I guess,"I answered. He nodded and put his magazine away. And patted the space next to him. I walked next to him and sat down. I could feel tears ready to pour out. I could find out who my mom is. But I have to wait. "Cry if you have to,"he whispered. I felt tears spill out. I cried my heart out. I didn't want to talk. I need someone to comfort me. I slowly fell asleep in his arms. "Night Y/n,"I heard him whisper as his voice faded.

I opened my eyes to someone staring at me. I couldn't move...I turned my head and saw chains on my hands. I tried to pull on them but it just hurt my arms. I looked back at the person. They had a dark red eye and a black eye. I kept staring at them. They were mesmerizing. I then felt something sting my arm. I looked to the side in was a needle. I tried to say something but I couldn't I felt trapped. I wanted Two-bit...I want Ponyboy...Soda....Darry...Dally...Steve...Johnny.. .Help...Please...I closed my eyes as I took one last glance at the person.

Time skip-

I opened my eyes to a bright light. I looked to the side and saw the person again. But he was wearing a gray coat and a red shirt. With some jeans. I tried to speak but I still couldn't talk. He looked at me and smiled. "Your finally awake,"He said. I nodded which made him frown. "Talk,"He yelled. I shook my head. "Can you not talk,"he asked. I nodded which made him grab a clipboard and hand it to me. I grabbed it and tried to sat up. "Don't! You get more hurt,"he yelled. I nodded and laid back down. "Do you have any questions,"He asked. I nodded and started to write on the clipboard. It said,"Where am I?" "Your at my house,"he answered. I nodded and looked at the door. Where exactly is that? I turned back to him he was looking at the window. It was dark. I poked his shoulder. Which made him look at me. I then wrote,"What's your name?" He answered,"Nikos." I nodded. Nikos?

To be continued....