Part 41-❤

Y/n's Pov-

I heard footsteps come closer. But I couldn't move. I just sat there. Waiting..."Y/n are you okay,"I heard Ponyboy ask. I nodded as I looked at the floor. I then heard footsteps next to me. "Tell the truth,"I heard Darry say. I nodded.I tried to get up but I just fell back to the floor. "Y/n,"I heard Soda and Pony yell. I then pulled up and placed on the bed. I looked at them. My eyes started to sting with tears. "Now tell us,"Darry ordered. I nodded and I explained what this place is. But I didn't tell them about the note. They don't need to know that. Right?

I guess...When I finished explaining tears were spilling from my eyes. I was now looking at the floor. Looking at the tears as they fell to the ground. I then heard footsteps walked out of the room. I looked up and saw Pony in the room with me. We were alone...He walked closer to me and hugged. "You cry all you want,"he whispered in my ear. "But it won't solve anything. Loose all the tears and get ready to solve this,"he added. I nodded and let the tears spill from my eyes. We just stood there. As I sobbed. My heart felt weak. Like it was slowly breaking. My mom was protecting me. Why....But most importantly by who?

Once I stopped crying. We both just sat on the bed. As he told me stories about the gang. And how they were as kids. It was calming knowing I was always connected to them. I was a friend to them before I was adopted. I soon fell asleep as he told his stories. My friends...From now to then. They were amazing. I could never give them up.

*Time skip*

I opened my eyes to a different room. I sat up and looked around. This room...Oh? This is my room in Pony's house. Hmm....I got up and walked to the door. I could hear the gang. I walked out and to the living room. They were all watching Mickey Mouse. I giggled at how they still watch it. I then noticed Pony wasn't there. I looked around but he still wasn't there. I sighed at walked back to my room. I then noticed something in the floor. Or someone?