Part 59-❤

Y/n's Pov-

I grab the plates and start to wash them and dry them. I look around the kitchen and find a small note on the counter. I walk over to it and read it. It said: Sorry we aren't there in the morning. Me and pony went out to get some groceries for a big dinner tonight. And I think you should talk to Pony when we get back. You said a lot the other night that you need to talk about. -Dally

I look at the note confused. I then look behind me and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Must be Jin. I walk out the kitchen and see Jin putting on his shoes. "Hey Jin,"I called out to him. He turns around and waits until I finally speak. "What happened last night,"I ask. He looks at me and puts down his backpack. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the living room. And sat me down on the light brown couch.

"Well you yelled at pony last night,"Jin answered. I looked at him confused. I yelled at him?? "What'd I say,"I asked. He looks at me with guilt some how. "Well you called him a bastard and said that he hurt you,"Jin answered as he looked away. I froze. I really said that? I sat there with tears wanting to spill. "I don't blame you Y/n,"Jin broke the silence. I looked at him with tears falling from your eyes. "He cheated on you with your friend,"he said with sadness. "But only because that friend told him that you were my boyfriend,"I blurted out. He looked at me in shock and anger. "So he believe in someone he barely knew that his girlfriend,"Jin yelled as he got up. I nodded and tried to grab his hand. "I'll be back tonight. And I don't want him anywhere near you without dally or me,"He yelled as he walked out the house. I looked at him in shock. He's never been like this. I got up and walked to my room and fell asleep.

A/N- Sorry it took so long. I've been really busy with school. And kinda had writers block.