Part 26

Y/n's Pov-

I opened my eyes and were hit by a bright light. I looked to the side and saw Sodapop by my side. What happened?

*Memory*

"What happened to him,"I heard someone asked. Dally asked....Its his voice. "He was jumped....badly," someone answered. Soda's voice...."Should we tell Y/n that...he is here,"pony asked. "No...Tomorrow,"Darry answered. I froze....Two-bits here.....he's hurt...I walked over to my bed and grabbed my blanket. I need them to think I just woke up. I messed up my hair and walked to the door. I wrapped the blanket around me. I slowly opened the door. I walked quietly to the stairs. I stared down and saw the gang all crowded by the couch. Please....say that he's okay...I walked down the stairs. I made a little noise. But it was enough to get there attention. I saw a bit of shock and fear. I walked down the stairs and pushed Pony and Soda away. "Y/n! Don't,"Soda yelled. I ignored him and walked to the couch. I then froze....it was two-bit...He was cut on his arm. and bruises all over his body...

I couldn't move..I want to run away...But I couldn't...I felt tears fall..."Y/n!"Darry yelled. But I could barely hear it...My heart pounded...I felt like I was gonna faint...But couldn't...Seeing him hurt...and probably in pain...I fell to the floor...I didn't care that I hurt my leg by the fall. All I wanted was for him to be fine! I felt more tears fall. I could hear the gang yell my name...But barely...I then felt my eyes feel heavy...I blinked and then fell to the floor. I fainted....Two-bit...I'm sorry....

*End of memory*

Oh....that....I got up from the bed. I then felt a great pain coming from my leg. But I ignored it and walked to the door. Should I go....I want to....But I'm scared of what i'll see....I looked back at my bed. Soda was still their just asleep. I walked over to him. I grabbed my blanket from my bed and wrapped in around him. I then turned back to the door and walked out. I turned to the stairs. I have to...see him...I walked to the stairs. I looked down and saw the gang passed out on the floor. I quietly giggled as I walked down the stairs. I looked at the couch. Two-bit was there...He had bandages on his arms. And had small cuts on his face. I looked away and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and bacon from the fridge. And started to make breakfast.

I then heard a noise come from the living room. Must be one of the gang. I continued to make breakfast. "Y/n,"a voice asked. I turned around and saw Darry their. I waved to him and then turned back to the eggs. "What are you making,"Darry asked. "Eggs with bacon. Maybe pancakes too,"I answered. I heard a small chuckle. I turned t Darry. "What,"I asked. "Nothing,"Darry answered. I nodded and finished making the eggs and bacon. I then started to make pancakes. Soon each of the members woke up. (Except two-bit)They all sat at the table waiting for breakfast. I walked over to them and placed a plate in front of each of them.

"You can eat now,"I said. They all then started to eat. I then heard a voice come from the living room. I turned to the gang. They were all here....except Two-bit...I then turned to the doorway leading to the living room. Could he be awake...or is it just my mind tricking me.....I hope not...I walked to the doorway...Please be awake....

A/N-

Thank you all for 3.5k reads! You all are amazing! I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. But is it just your mind playing tricks on you...Or is two-bit awake? Guess you'll have to wait to find out. Goodbye my readers!