six

Werewolves would usually go through their teenage phases when they were actually eleven

Werewolves would usually go through their teenage phases when they were actually eleven. They were extra moody, threatening, and loud.

Preteens going through their teenage phases were the absolute worst. Ruby had mood swings, but she had to try and control them so she wouldn't scare Jimin.

Since Jimin was only a half-blood, he started going through his teenage phase when he was fourteen instead of eleven. He got a growth spurt, his teeth switching itself for his canines to grow perfectly in, and he started growling more.

When something didn't go his way or he didn't like it, he'd emit a low growl. Ruby had to deal with him when she was sixteen. It was almost
impossibly tiring as her studies got harder.

She had to take care of Jimin and her, do her homework, run night shifts to make sure their town was safe of hunters, and still fetch dinner for them.

One time, she came home and found that Jimin threw an angry fit and trashed the living room. Ruby was furious and that was the first time she had ever spanked him.

She was so mad and tired from her day that she didn't even realize she had already bent the tall boy over her lap and hit him three times.

Tears stung his eyes, but they didn't fall. He was too shocked to even process what happened before Ruby shoved him off of her lap and walked away to her room.

Jimin stared at his hands in confusion and shock. He stood up and massaged his sore butt cheeks. He walked into the bathroom and took his pants off, lifting his briefs to stare at the red marks that stained his ass.

From her room on the second floor, Ruby laid down on her bed and sighed, clenching her hand and unclenching it. She had never spanked anyone before. She didn't know why she suddenly did it, but she enjoyed it. She hated herself for it and she stopped herself from touching herself.

She couldn't touch herself to someone so young that believed in her as a mentor.