seven

TWO YEARS AGO

TWO YEARS AGO

"The student deemed Queen of this school for the year xxxx is Kim Ruby!" the student body president announced.

The spotlight shone on Ruby as she stood in the corner of the room with Jimin, arm around her waist.

"What the actual—"

"Go up there!" Jimin exclaimed, cutting her off.

He lightly shoved her back and she quickly walked up the stage. She couldn't believe what was happening. She didn't think she would be the Queen of her graduating class.

Students in her year hated her for the fact that her family was all mixed up, but they quickly got over it. Werewolves were the moodiest and dysfunctional when they were in primary school, and they didn't understand that people should be accepted no matter what until they reach secondary school.

Some of the students never properly apologized to Ruby, but they were nicer to her and treated her as one of them. That was enough for Ruby to know that they regretted what they did.

"The student deemed King of this school for the graduating year xxxx is Min Yoongi!"

Everybody clapped as the school's celebrated bad-boy came into view. He gave them a smile, waving like a queen before putting his hand down. His face went blank as he approached Ruby.

"It's time for the annual royalty dance! Everyone pair up, but remember to leave the middle circle for the King and Queen!" the student body president reminded.

Yoongi put his hand on her lower back as she rested the side of her head against his collarbone. Their other hands laced together as they danced slowly.

"So we meet again," he murmured, his lips brushing against the strands of Ruby's that fell down from her updo.

She hummed. "We've met more than once before. Don't sound so surprised, Yoongi."

He chuckled. "I'll never be as surprised as the first time we met. I'm glad I was the first person you saw when you went into heat."

Ruby rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you were glad the two extra times that it happened afterward."

Yoongi smirked. "I mean, I was never complaining."

Ruby chuckled. "Of course you weren't complaining. You didn't have time to with all the moans and grunts that came out of your dirty mouth."

Yoongi hummed into her ear, pressing his Adam's Apple against her earlobe. "Your potty mouth is coming out. Best keep that in unless you want Jiminie to find out about how dirty you are."

Ruby huffed. "Shut up and dance with me."