eight ☆

TWO YEARS AGO—A MONTH BEFORE THE DANCE

TWO YEARS AGO—
A MONTH BEFORE THE DANCE

Ruby had gone into heat at school. She'd been dealing with it for three days and got no help in relieving herself. She couldn't get help from Jimin because she felt that it was awkward—especially once she started feeling weird around him.

Ruby couldn't control herself around him and she didn't like not feeling in control. Jimin could smell that something was different about her, but he couldn't tell what it was. Jimin never went into heat before, but he learned about at the beginning of secondary school.

Ruby forced herself to smile through the pain of not being able to have sex with someone. She missed school for two days, using the excuse that she had a fever. She returned to school on the third day, but the older students knew that she was in heat.

They could smell her and many men offered help, but she declined them all. She excused herself from the class and went to the school's roof. She needed a breath of air and a chance to air out how hot her body was.

"Going into heat shouldn't be that troublesome. If you weren't going to have sex, then why'd you come at all?"

Ruby turned to the voice, rolling her eyes at Yoongi. "If I stayed home any longer, Jimin would have been suspicious."

"You and that half-blood. He's like your pet. Is that what you like?" Yoongi asked, walking to her and wrapping his arm around her waist. He pulled her into him and sniffed her hair.

Ruby bit her lip at Yoongi's scent. She tried not to breathe, but she couldn't help it. "So what if that's what I like? Do you have a problem?"

Yoongi chuckled, tilting her chin up. "Not a problem at all, Ruby."

Ruby felt a growl coming out from the back of her throat. "Get away from me, you pervert."

"Are you a virgin?" he suddenly asked.

Ruby raised an eyebrow. "Does that matter? This is my own problem that I'll fix myself."

"I can help, you know. I was just wondering if you're a virgin because they feel amazing."

"Yes, I'm a virgin. How big are you?" she asked.

"Eight," he replied, staring headstrong into her eyes.

Ruby felt her legs wobbling at his answer. "Do you wanna fuck on this roof?"

Yoongi licked his lips and grinned. "Fuck yes."

He suddenly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Yoongi groaned as he lifted up her skirt and squeezed her ass with his cold hands.

"God, I can smell how good you taste," he moaned, closing his eyes in peace.

Ruby purred. "Do you want to make your fantasy come true, Daddy?"

Yoongi groaned again. "Who knew that such a pretty mouth could be so dirty?"

She froze at his damned words as he bumped her up, her breasts hitting down on her stomach. Her core hit his stomach and she moaned as her clit rubbed against it through her panties.

Yoongi pushed her back against the fence and kissed her roughly on the mouth as he fondled one breast with his right hand. She moaned into his mouth and he could feel the vibrations it caused.

He pushed her panties to the side and played with her entrance with his middle finger before slipping it in. He pumped in slowly at first before sliding in another finger, stretching her out. He eventually got faster as he pumped his fingers into her. One of her hands were above her head, clutching the metal fence.

Yoongi removed his fingers from inside of her and unbuckled his pants, sliding them down with his briefs. Ruby glanced down to see his cock spring up along with a great view of his bare milky thighs skin. He pumped his long cock before positioning himself.

He slowly entered her, stretching her out. Ruby let out a quiet whine of pain. Yoongi reassuringly shushed her and nudged his nose against her jawline.

"It's okay, princess, you're doing good for daddy."

He fully entered her and waited for a few moments before thrusting in gently, repeating it for her to get used to. Yoongi rubbed her clit with his thumb, making her go crazy and causing her to beg for more. As she reached her high, her walls clenched around Yoongi's cock, and he let out a groan, slamming into her. His hips smacked against her inner thighs as he thrust into her.

He pulled out of her and stroked his cock, his milk spurting out. Yoongi continued to play with her clit as he tried to calm down his breathing. Ruby was extra sensitive as he leaned his head in and licked her core whilst moving his thumb in circles on her clit.

She came on his mouth, her back raising up and her hands clenching the fence even tighter. Yoongi raised his face out of her and pressed her back against his chest as her legs couldn't work properly anymore. He licked his lips, her juice trailing down his chin.