ten ☆

It was like fireworks inside of Jimin's stomach as Ruby reached around his back and helped him up

It was like fireworks inside of Jimin's stomach as Ruby reached around his back and helped him up. She positioned him onto the marble sink as his hands clung onto the rounded edges. Yoongi locked the door silently.

Jimin let out a purr from the back of his throat, surprising everyone, including himself. Jimin wanted to be spoiled by Ruby. He wanted to feel her hands on his body.

"You've barely done anything, but he's already reacting to your touch," Yoongi muttered.

Ruby leaned forward, her hands pressed against Jimin's chest. She pressed her lips against Jimin's lips to create a chaste kiss.

Ruby rubbed Jimin's growing bulge with the palm of her hand. Yoongi leaned into Jimin's ear, whispering words that made him grow hotter and sweatier.

"Do you like the way she's rubbing you? If I pulled down your pants right now, would your cock spring up? Imagine her face once she sees it. Is it as big as it seems?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin whimpered at the mere fantasy of Ruby wrapping her hand around his cock. "Fuck," he moaned.

Ruby stepped back to admire Yoongi and Jimin as a couple. They were both definitely good looking and she liked the view she was getting of Yoongi's ass as he whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin had his legs spread apart, his cock throbbing through his formal pants.

"Why don't you play with him, Yoongi? I'll watch," Ruby said.

Yoongi withdrew his lips from Jimin's ear and stared at Ruby, nibbling on his lip. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Yoongi turned his head back around and kissed Jimin's ear and all the way down his neck. A high-pitched moan left Jimin's mouth and Yoongi hummed.

Ruby bit down on her lip before letting it snap back into place. She wrapped her arms around her body and shifted in her place. "Who knew that two guys basically making out would be so hot? Jimin, baby, don't try to be quiet. I want to hear your pretty moans."

Jimin nodded weakly, not really paying attention to her words.

"He's excited," Ruby muttered, walking to Jimin.

She bent down, her knees hitting the cold and unsanitary bathroom floor. She tugged his formal pants down to his knees and Yoongi was right as always. His cock sprung up, hitting his stomach. She pumped his length slowly and pressed a kiss to the bottom, making her way up. She licked the head and sucked on it before letting go.

"What should I do with you, Jimin? Should I let Yoongi take care of you? Or do you want me to help?"

Jimin tilted his head back. "Ruby, I want you," he whined.

She licked up Jimin's shaft, lapping like a cat. Her index finger played with the head of his cock. Ruby brought her finger up to Jimin's face, wagging it in front of him. His milk covered the tip of her finger and trailed down. He watched as she brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger clean.

Jimin groaned as Yoongi trailed his hand up his toned abs and Ruby sucked his cock like a cherry lollipop. Her cheeks were hollowed out as her head bobbed up and down.

Jimin's eyes pressed together tightly as his mind went black, milk squirting out into Ruby's mouth. She withdrew her mouth as Jimin opened his eyes to look at the rated scene in front of him. Ruby had a mouthful of his cum and she swallowed it, her mouth getting sticky. He could see how shiny her lips were from it and the white colored saliva when she smacked her lips together.

Yoongi chuckled, seeing the look on Ruby's face as she swallowed the salty substance.

"Laugh it up, Yoongi. I'd like to see you swallow all of it."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Then I'll make it come true, but in better ways."

Yoongi forced Jimin to get into the doggy style, his hands gripping the sink. Yoongi pulled his formal pants down more and placed one finger on Jimin's hole, circling his rims. Yoongi licked his middle finger entered one finger into Jimin Jimin let out a quiet cry, uncomfortable with the weird feeling.

"Holy fuck, Yoongi," Ruby gasped.

Yoongi inserted a second finger into Jimin's tight ass and sent a wink to Ruby. The second finger was painful for Jimin and Yoongi slowly thrust his fingers at a steady pace for Jimin to adjust himself. After hearing Jimin's strangled moans, Yoongi started thrusting his fingers faster.

Yoongi touched his prostate and wiggled his fingers on it, making Jimin jolt and cry out. Ruby lifted Jimin's face and pressed her lips against his.

"You have to keep your pretty moans a little quieter, baby. As much as I like them, the teachers can't find out we're doing it on school property," Ruby told him.

Jimin bit down on his lower lip and nodded.

Ruby smiled and caressed his jaw. "That's my good dog."

Jimin's bolted jolted forward again as Yoongi thrust his fingers multiple times into his prostate. He let out another high pitched moan and Ruby shushed him by sticking her thumb into his mouth.

"What did I tell you about your moans?" Ruby asked, pulling his jaw down by pressing her thumb against his bottom teeth.

She got a good look at the dazed expression on his face. His eyes were droopy and his tongue was sticking out, lapping over her thumb.

"What a good boy," she said. "Look at how good Yoongi is treating you."

Yoongi smirked as he pumped three fingers into Jimin. Jimin let out a strangled cry and his arms began to shake as he came again, milk oozing out from the top of his cock.