PREFERENCE #1 (how you first meet) losers

Billy: bill was walking to school because Richie "accidentally" popped silvers front wheel. Y/N just happened to walk to school and then ran into bill. Y/N knew he was part of the losers club but decided to talk to him. Bill knew you were the one as soon as he saw you. (Y'all need to marry him)

Ben: Y/N was running out of school because SUMMER BREAK! You saw the new kid and talked to him. You decide to walk off because he was going to the library. You soon heard what happened to him and you told yourself that you would never leave that little bean alone ever again! (Hehehe)

Eddie: Y/N was getting some band aids after she fell and scraped her knee. "You know you should get that, and that, also that, and maybe that..." said a boy standing next to you picking up some medical supplies. "Hehe sure" Y/N said and smiles. "You know I can help you...so you don't die or anything" the small boy blushed. "Sure sounds good" Y/N says as she bought the supplies and Eddie helped her knee.

Richie: Richie was at the arcade and saw Y/N playing street fighter. "Next games on me baby~" he smirks. Y/N laughs and let's him play with her. He later buys you a chocolate milkshake. He purposely buys one so y'all can share.

Stan: Y/N was drawing a picture of a bird. "Hey, that looks pretty good" Stan says sitting next to you. "I'm not to big on complimenting others so consider yourself lucky" he says. Y/N laughs and she knew he was the one.

Beverly: Beverly was running out her house. Her dad told her to go get some fresh air before he changes his mind. Tears filled in her eyes and she bumped into y/n. Beverly fell on top of y/n. "Ummm hi?" Y/N said smiling. "Hey...." bev smiled and got off y/n. "I was going to the ice cream shop....wanna come with me?" y/n asks bev "s-sure" they both walked to ice cream shop. Little did the both know Richie was taking pictures. "Heheh bevs getting some pussy tonight"

Mike: y/n was walking around the forest. She fell over and hurt her leg. "Fuck!" She yelps in pain. "Are you okay?" Said a boy running towards you. "Yeah...I'm sure it's fine" y/n said and tried to walk. She fell over. Mike ran to her and carried her bridal style. "My names mike" he said and walked out the forest. Y/n smiled and rest her head against his chest. (This was so cute!!!)

A/N
THIS WAS MY FIRST ONE AND IT WAS DEFINITELY GOOD