IMAGINE #5 MIKE HANLON

Requested by TheCringePrincess

"Bye honey we'll be back on Monday! Don't invite any boys ahaha" Serenity's mom said as she and her dad walked out the door. Serenity nodded and locked the door. She looked out the window to see if her parents left. Their car pulled out the driveway as they drove away.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled and went out the house. She locked the door and rode her bike to Mike's farm.

When she got there mike was holding flowers and a box of chocolates.
She jumped off her bike and ran to him.
"I fucking love you!"
"I love you more serenity!"

They rode their bikes to Serenity's house. She ran up to the door step and unlocked the door.
"Wait...are your parents home?" Mike asked worried.
"Nope! They went out for the weekend they'll be back on Monday" serenity smiled as mike ran to her house.

"Sweet!" He said as he walked in her house.
She locked the door and got a bunch of blankets and pillows.
"Mike! It's time for a movie marathon!!!" She smiled and put a horror movie on.

He sat on the couch with her. Grabbing the blankets and putting it over them.
She rest her head on his chest. His breathing was steady and he kissed her head.

*timeskip 2 hours*
"I'm hungry mike! Let's go make some ice cream sundaes!" Serenity smiled and got off mike.
He smiled and sat up. "I'm ready!"

They walked in the kitchen and took oh the ice cream.
They made two sundaes and ate them as they watched a comedy movie.

As they were sitting on the couch mike slipped his hand onto Serenity's thigh. She clearly noticed this and smirked at a blushing mike.
"S-sorry" mike said and took his hand off her thigh.
Serenity sighs softly and pulled mike into a rough kiss.

He flinched in surprise and then got into the mood.
She sat on his lap and kissed him once more. He bit her lip as she pulled away.
"I...love...you..." mike panted
"I love you more~"
She pulled her shirt off and mikes.

He blushed and serenity can feel him get a boner. She smirked and started grinding on him. He moaned loudly and gave Serenity a few hickys.

She got off him and took her clothes off she looked at him a blushed. He got up and took his pants and boxers off. She smirked and winked at mike. He kissed her passionately and laid on the couch with her on top of him. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked concerned. He pushed a strain of hair out her face.

She nodded and kissed mike. They flipped with her on the bottom and him on top.

He kissed her and pushed himself into her gently. She flinched and bit his neck in pain. He stopped and kissed her
"Are you okay?"
"Yes please going"
He nodded and pushed the rest of himself into her. They both moaned loudly. He pulled out and thrust back into her softly.
Their moans echoed throughout the house. She held onto him as his hips went faster.

They didn't care if they got caught. They didn't care about anything right now. They only cared about one thing. That one thing is each other. Only each other.

She wrapped her legs around him.
"S-Somethings...coming!!" He moaned loudly. (...are moans)
"D-d-do....it...!" She moaned as they made the couch shake.

His moans hitched as he came inside her. She came at the same time with him.
She kissed him as they did it.

They cleaned up the room and were laying together on Serenity's bed.
He held her with her head on his chest. They held each other tightly as if they were scared to lose each other.