IMAGINE #4 SOPHIA LILLIS

Requested by -SophaLillisTrash

Soulmate au

'Oh shit are you okay' was on y/n's wrist. She was honestly not too glad about having a curse word on her but there's nothing you can do about it. Her mom always told her that to never say that word.
Well now she was moving to Brooklyn New York.
New school
New friends
Well she was already friends with one person. That person is Wyatt. He decided to take a break from acting and live in New York. She and him were best friends! They always told each other everything. Just to prove how close they are.

'Yeah, I'm fine' was on Sophia's wrist. She was always curious on how she would meet her soulmate. Would her soulmate fall, be hurt, or do something stupid? Would her soulmate be a boy or a girl?
Her brother Jake had already met his soulmate.
Why couldn't she do the same.
Well school was tomorrow. She was in her room talking to Jake.
"Hahaha what if you met your soulmate at school?" Jake asked Sophia smiling.
She giggled "I would kiss them on the spot!"

Morning 6:32 AM

Bzz bzz bzz. Y/n woke up to hear her phone vibrating rapidly. Wyatt was calling her. She picked up the phone.
"Jesus y/n! I thought you were dead anyways it's time for school and you and me are going to ride bikes!" He yelled the last part.
"Ride bikes? Sure why not!?" Y/n smiled and got ready while still talking to Wyatt.

TIMESKIP after y/n gets dressed

Wyatt and y/n rode their bikes to school. They were talking about the switch and other Nintendo items.
They parked their bikes outside the school.
"Fuck this place..." Wyatt said annoyed that he had to go to school or should I say jail!
"Well at lea-" before y/n can finish her sentence she ran Into someone. Y/n hit the ground.
"Oh shit are you okay?" The girl who y/n ran into asked
"Yeah, I'm fine"
Both girls seemed to lose their breath. They looked at their own wrist.
'Oh shit are you okay'
'Yeah, I'm fine'

Sophia and y/n stared at each other. Y/n got up and laughed.
"Haha I guess we're soulma-" Sophia cut y/n off with a kiss.
Most people clapped and whistled. Everyone was happy to see two people find their soulmate.
Sophia and y/n held each other as they kissed. The word disappeared around them.
At this moment it was only them. They truly were soulmates.

"What the fuck y/n! We just got in this school and you're already kissing people!?" Wyatt yelled as everyone laughed.

Sophia pulled away from the kiss slowly. The both of them trying to catch their breath.

Sophia smirked and pulled y/n closer to her. Their bodies pressing against each other.
"She's mine! Just so everyone knows!"
Y/n blushed as Wyatt took a picture and posted it straight away.

*timeskip after school because I'm hella lazy*

Sophia walked out the school holding y/n's hand. Sophia and y/n smiled at each other.
"I only met you for a few hours but I think I love you"
"I feel exactly the same soph"

*timeskip ten years*

"And do you y/n y/l/n take Sophia Lillis as your bride?"

Y/n looked at Sophia smiling big.
"I do"

"And do you Sophia Lillis take y/n y/l/n as your bride?"

Sophia smiled tears in her eyes.
"Yes, yes I do"

"I now pronounce you woman and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Sophia kissed y/n as the crowd went "aww". Wyatt crying as he took pictures. "My baby is all grown up!"
"Wyatt please" Jaeden said as he kissed Wyatt's cheek.

Y/n Lillis and Sophia Lillis.

They truly were soulmates.

A/N
HOLY FUCK THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE! Also if -SophaLillisTrash wants me to write what they did as a married couple I'll be glad to write that! ❤️