IMAGINE #2 BEVERLY MARSH

Requested by ANIME0104

It was a normal summer day.
Beverly and y/n were cuddling as they watched horror movies. They were at y/n house in her basement. No one could get to them but the fear always did.
Beverly's fear was her father. She started to pay less attention to movie. Less and less

Time skip two weeks later
Beverly and y/n were in y/n's basement. They weren't cuddling they were across from each other. Beverly grown distant from y/n. They used to be inseparable. You couldn't get Bev without y/n. You couldn't get y/n without Bev.
"Bev what's wrong" y/n asked her voice shaky
"Nothi-"
"Yes there is!!" Y/n jumped off the couch "don't lie to me there's something going on!"
Bev stud up and looked straight to y/n.
"Nothing is wrong!" Bevs voice was sharp and was painful to y/n's heart.
"Bev don't lie to m-"
Slap
Fall
Bev slapped y/n across her face. A bright red hand mark appeared on y/n's cheek. She fell on the ground her hand touching the stinging mark. She looked at Bev fear in her eyes. Bev leaned over to y/n "nothing is wrong got that?" Bev asked yanking y/n up by her arm. She pulled her arm back tears falling down her face. "BEV!" Y/n voice was filled with pain. "Bev I get it your going through a hard time an-" Bev punched her across the face.
Y/n touched her now black eye and her bloody nose.
"You know what Bev.....its fucking over!" Y/n grabbed Bev by the hand and threw her out the house. "Stay the fuck away from me!"

Bev pov
What did I do....y/n....I looked down to my hands. My fist hand y/n blood on them. I became my father...I ran away to Richie. He may be a trash mouth. But when you need someone to talk to he's the one.

Y/n pov
I ran to my bathroom and wiped the blood off my face. My eye looks terrible....people are going to notice...fuck! I miss her. I can't believe I do. But I miss her with all my heart. She...she's the one I love. Maybe I should avoid her. Maybe I shouldn't. What if she does it again!? What if it's worse.
I walked out my house and rode my bike to the pharmacy. I had a few dollars in my pocket. I'll just buy a ice pack to put on my eye. I get on my bike and walk in the store.
No one pov
"Hey, what's with eye" Greta asked y/n. She was a little taken back from seeing Greta. "B-Beverly p-puh-punch me"
Greta smirked "you know I wouldn't treat you like that~"
Y/n blushed and looked at the ice packs
"I'm sorry but I still love her"
Greta stud up and walked over to y/n.
"Even after she did that to you? You know she's going to lose control again and it might be much much worse"
It was like Greta was inside y/n's head
Y/n shook her head "I'm sorry but my heart belongs to Beverly marsh!" Y/n ran out the pharmacy.

Y/n ran out the pharmacy and ran into Beverly. She hugged y/n "baby I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise. Please take me back I love you!" Beverly kissed y/n. "I love you too!!"

Bev and y/n went to y/n's house. They watched a few movies together.

"I love you bevy"
"I love you more baby"