PREFERENCE #2 how you meet (cast)

Jaeden: y/n was at the mall. She was at hot topic looking at all the anime stuff. She picked up a shirt and smiles big. Jaeden saw you and ran over to you. "OMGYOULIKETHATANIME!!!!" Y/n yelped in shock and turned towards Jaeden. They both talked for hours and soon he gave her his number. He walked away trying to give her a sly wink but fell into a trash can.

Jeremy: Jeremy was at Starbucks buying drinks for the cast. He saw the most beautiful girl sitting alone. He couldn't help but walk over to her. "Hey, I'm Jeremy." She looked up to him and smiled. They walked out the Starbucks and went to get something to eat. The rest of the day they talked about the future and life. Y/n gave him her number. He called her that very night. He forgot the Starbucks

Jack: Y/n had been trick or treating dressed as tigger the tiger. She went to one house and a boy dressed as Winnie the Pooh answered the door. He laughed saying how they might be destined to meet. He invited her in. They both watched Scary movies and went out to scare his friends(the cast). It was a very special night for you both.

Finn: Y/n was at her first comic con. She dressed up as Richie. Finn saw her while walking to his table. He tried to get her attention but it was to loud. He went to the table with the rest of the cast to sign stuff for the fans. Just as it was time to stop he saw you. "Hello can you sign my hoodie?" Y/n asked "I'm f-finn" he blushed. She giggled and smiled. She told him her name and was talking to Finn. He signed her hoodie and also put his number on it. Y/n called him that night and they spent the whole night talking.

Wyatt: Wyatt was at GameStop buying a new game for his switch. "Dam! I can't afford this..." he heard someone say. He looked over and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. "Umm I c-can buy you that" he said to the girl. "But it's really expensive...it's a switch..." she told him smiling softly. He rolled his eyes and bought the switch. "I-I'm y/n" he looked into her eyes "that's a beautiful name. My names Wyatt" they exchanged numbers and called each other the next day.

Sophia: she was walking around the park listening to music on her phone. She saw a girl sitting on the bench. Sophia looked at her in awe. She was so distracted she ran into a tree. "Shit!" She yelped. Y/n jumped up and helped Sophia. "Are you okay!?" Y/n asked and helped Sophia up. She blushed and mumbled. Sophia took out her phone. "C-c-can I get y-your n-n-n-number?" She asked stuttering. (BILL IS SHOOK). "Haha sure" she gave Sophia her number. Sophia called her five minutes later (I LOVE HER SO DAM MUCH!!!)

Chosen: You both were at a party. He saw you standing alone so he walked up to her. "Hey, wanna go and eat?" He asked her. She nodded. They went to eat and talk. They talked for hours. They exchanged numbers and meet up every day to talk.

HEJDBDKSVSKAHKQKABKAJSHWOABSHJS