IMAGINE #1 bevery marsh

Requested by imEvillyGraceann
There you go babe ❤️❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Smut so you have been warned bitches

It was a nice summer day. Children were outside playing tag and other games. The losers moved into an apartment. All the losers got their own little apartment. Door 256 was Eddie and Richie across from them was Grace and Beverly room 257 Next to Grace and Beverly was Jaeden and Stan room 259. Ben and mike decided to move in with each other next to Eddie and Richie. 

Grace P.O.V
2:00AM
I woke up from one of my dreams and looked towards my alarm clock. 2:00 AM dam! I turned over to my sleeping girlfriend. What did I ever do to deserve her!? I gently kiss her cheek and decided to go back to sleep. As I lay my head down on my pillow I hear a moan.....what the fuck!?

No one p.o.v
Grace laid up alarmed from hearing a moan. She turned over to Beverly to see her sleeping girlfriend with a flushed red face....Grace confused as ever turned the light on and continued to watch her girlfriend. Beverly moaned once more and started to grind against Grace's leg. Bev bit her lip and humped Grace's leg. Grace started to laugh a bit louder "G-Grace..~" Bev moaned loudly. She went a bit faster her breathing getting faster. "cum for me~" Grace joking said. (Dam Grace now you need to clean the sheets) just as Grace said that Bev came hard. Moaning extremely loudly. Grace blushed a dark red. Beverly's hips stopped humping Grace's leg. A big smile was on Beverly's face "you kinky bitch..~" Beverly moaned out softly. Now horny Grace climbed on top of Beverly. "Beverly Marsh wake up!" Grace spoke loudly. In a panic Bev woke up feeling her shorts wet. "What the hell Gra-" Grace slammed her lips against Beverly's. Grace smirked and pulled Beverly's shirt off and unclipping her bra. Grace took off her own shirt and bra. Beverly realizing what's happening begins to take off her shorts. "Not wearing any panties?~" Grace smirks as she takes off her sweat pants. "Nope~" Beverly ripped off Grace's panties eagerly. Bev flipped them over "I'm dominant in this~" she bit Grace's neck all over leaving love bites. She started to leave hicky's all over her neck. Those were sure to stay for a week. Grace moaned she was bevs prey, Bev was the predator. Without a warning Bev thrust her finger into Grace, she yelped loudly and her moans echoed the room.
Bev smirked and thrust two more fingers into her obviously not going easy on her prey. "D-Daddy!!~" grace moaned loudly. "Yeah that's right~ I'm your daddy~" She thrust her fingers in and out of her fast and rough. Grace came yelling her lovers name as it echoed throughout their room. Bev pulled her fingers out and licked them clean. "Sweet just like you~" Grace pouted and smirked. "My turn~" she fingered Bev with two fingers loving to hear her lover moans. Grace added a finger and heard Bev yelp in pleasure. "G-Gracccccce..~" she voice hitched as she came roughly. She collapsed on top of her lover "best...orgasim...ever...I...love...you..." Bev took deep breaths between words. "Hehe I love you more bevy" Grace kissed her deeply. "Boop boop" Bev poked Grace's breast. "Hahaha" Grace and Bev laughed and fell asleep together naked.

Grace woke up with Bev on top of her with a big smile. "My bevy bear~"

Also my first smut!