INAGINE #3 GRETA

Requested by imEvillyGraceann
It's smut you you have been warn bitches

Grace pov

"Fuck today is so hot!" I yell as I get on my bike. "I need a ice cream" i start to ride my bike to the pharmacy. The losers and I were going to the quarry later today but first I need a treat to fight off this heat!

No one pov
Grace rode her bike as fast as she can. The cool air hitting her face. She finally made it to the pharmacy. Grace Parker her bike outside and pushed open the door. The air conditioning was obviously on. It was at least 7 degrees cooler inside.
Greta saw grace walk in the store. Greta looked Grace up and down checking her out.
"Hey! Grace!" Greta called to Grace. Grace walked over to her
"Yeah?" Grace asked not knowing why Greta would want to talk about right now.
Now that Grace was closer Greta can get a better look at her. Greta leaned forward she held onto Grace's hand and kissed her.
Grace kissed Greta back.

"Hold on....I want more of you~" Greta took grace to the back of the pharmacy.
"What are we doing here?" Grace asked her.
"Fuck! You don't know what you do to me Grace..." Greta took off her shirt and pulled down her shorts.
Greta was wet from the fantasy in her head and now she going to live it.

Grace looked at Greta and started to do the same. She took off her shirt and shorts. They stared at each other for a few minutes and then Greta walked over to Grace. She kissed her passionately taking off Grace's bra. Grace gasped from Greta being very dominant.
But to be fair she was Greta.
She was Greta
Grace bit Greta's lip and she pulled away from the kiss. Greta smirked. Turned on she bit Grace's neck loving to hear whimpers from her.
Grace grind her hips against Greta. She moaned softly and left hickys on Grace's neck. Marks to make everyone know Grace was taken.
Greta stopped biting and sucking on Grace's abused neck. She looked at Grace's flushed pink face. Grace panting trying to catch her breath.
Greta giggled and kissed her. Only difference was is that this kiss was fully lust.

Grace whimpered into the kiss. Greta's hand rubbed Grace's womanhood. Grace moaned loudly. "Awww you're so cute~ I can't wait to take away your virginity~" greta whispered into Grace's ear. Greta pulled down Her panties along with her own panties. She kissed Grace and thrust a finger into her. Grace winced in slight pain and bit Greta's bottom lip. Greta thrust her finger in and out of grace slowly. Her whimpers of slight pain turned into no of lust. "Fuuuuck....! Greta fucking.....more.....! Fuck..more!"
(The dots are moans :3)
Greta smirked and thrust another finger into her. Grace held onto Greta as if her life depended on it. She was roughly grinding on Greta's hand. Greta a little surprised by Grace's sudden change of attitude thrust another finger into her.

Grace bit on Greta's neck leaving a mark that was sure to stay for a while. Greta kissed grace pushing her tongue into Grace's mouth. She opened her mouth as their tongues fought for dominance. Greta obviously one. Exploring her lovers mouth.
"S-Something's h-happening....!!" Grace moaned out shutting her eyes tight. Greta smirked and without a warning lightly pinched her clit. Grace yelped and came on Greta's hand. Their faces were flushed red.

Maybe it was from the heat.
Or maybe it was from fucking each other.