Curl your hair without heat

How to curl your hair without heat!!

Curls look flattering on all hair types, colors, and lengths, but the heat from curling irons and blow dryers can cause damage to hair over time. Fortunately, there are a variety of methods to achieve curls without the use of expensive and harmful equipment. Learn how to make tight curls, vintage curls, natural waves and voluminous waves using easy, inexpensive techniques.
__________

T-Shirt for tight curls!!!

#1: Wash and condition your hair as usual. Gently comb out any tangles, then blot your hair dry with a soft towel. Do not apply serum or leave-in conditioner.

#2: Cut a t-shirt into long strips. Start at the neck and use a scissors to cut all the way down to the hem. Continue until you've made as many strips as possible from the body of the t-shirt. Discard the sleeves, since they're too short to make long hair strips.

•Make the strips as wide as you want your curls to be. For tiny curls, make them 1 inch wide; for bigger, looser curls, make them up to 3 inches wide.

•If you don't have an old t-shirt, you can use long socks, dish towels, other items of clothing, and even paper bags. Just make sure the length of the strips is a couple of inches longer than your hair.

#3: Roll your hair. Use a comb to separate a small section of your hair from the rest. Line up the bottom of a t-shirt strip with the end of your hair. Roll your hair up toward your roots, keeping the t-shirt strip in place the whole time. When you've rolled your hair and the strip up to your scalp, tie the ends of the strip to hold the rolled hair in place.

•If you only want to curl the ends of your hair, stop rolling halfway up your head and tie the strips at the place where you want the curls to stop.

•Roll your hair under, rather than up, for curls that curve toward your neck rather than curls that bounce outward.

#4: Let your hair dry. Wait several hours or go to bed with your hair rolled into strips. When your hair is completely dry, untie the strips and loosen your hair. Do this gently if you want tight curls. For looser curls, run a wide-toothed comb through your hair to separate them into waves.
______

Headband for vintage curls!!

#1: Wash and condition your hair as usual. If you've already washed it recently, you can simply get it wet. Blot it dry with a towel.

#2: Wrap your hair around a headband. Choose a soft elastic headband, the type that wraps all the way around your head to keep your hair out of your face. Working in sections, wrap your hair around the headband and use hairpins to pin the ends in place as you go. Continue until all of your hair has been wrapped around the headband.

#3: Let your hair dry. Go to sleep wearing the headband so you hair has time to completely dry. To speed things up, use a hair dryer on the cold setting to blow air over your hair.

#3: Remove the headband and shake out your curls. Unpin each section of your hair and let the curl down. Continue until your hair is completely loose. Keep your sweet, vintage curls in place by scrunching them with a dollop of mousse and spraying your hair lightly with hair spray.
______

Braiding for natural waves!!

#1: Wash and condition your hair as usual. Gently comb out any tangles. Pat your hair dry with a towel.

#2: Braid damp hair into two pigtails. Part your hair down the middle and braid the two sections tightly, then fasten the ends with a hair tie or rubber band.

•For a more natural look, use your fingers to gently pull the braids apart, loosening them slightly.

•For looser-looking waves, try using one single braid down the back rather than braiding two parts.

•For tighter curls, separate your hair into three or four sections and braid each one.

#3: Let your hair dry. Wait several hours or go to bed with your hair in braids.

#4: Loosen the braids. When your hair is dry, remove the rubber bands and unbraid your hair. Gently run your fingers through your hair to create natural-looking waves.
________

Sock bun for voluminous waves!!

#1: Prepare the sock. Cut the toe part off of a clean tube sock (about 1 1/2 inches or 4 cm). Roll the sock into a donut shape.

#2: Pull back your hair. Start with dry hair for this method. Pull it back in a ponytail at the top of your head, then fasten it with a hair tie. Spray your ponytail lightly with water to help set the waves.

#3: Position the sock. Hold the end of your ponytail and place it through the hole in the sock. Wrap sections of hair over the outer surface of the sock donut and tuck the ends securely underneath it. Continue rolling the sock down your ponytail toward your head, keeping hair tucked underneath it. The bun should stay securely in place once it reaches your head.

#4: Leave the bun in overnight. Remove the sock and hair tie after 6-8 hours. Gently run your hands through your hair to release the waves.
__________

Easy and light waves!!!

#1: Wet your hair with water. No need to wash thoroughly unless it's dirty.

#2: Brush your hair thoroughly.

#3: Separate your hair in two sections. Twist each section tightly.

#4: Turn the twists into side buns.

#5: Leave in place during sleep. Let them dry overnight.

#6:Open the buns in the morning. You'll have light waves!
________

1K readers!? I didn't expect so many!😱 I love you all!!