Get your crush to like you

💑 1: make sure you know a bit about him.
is he classy? Polite? Make sure he's not one of those boys that flirts with every girl he sees or one of those bad influence that will put you in situations you don't want to be in. REMEMBER! Looks isn't everything, go for the personality. It doesn't matter what your friends think of his looks, ask around to see what he's like before you fall in love.

💑 2: make him notice you.
You don't want to like someone who doesn't know you exist. talk to him in class text him or even "bump" into him. do something big, like enter a talent show to get the town talking. it will show him how important you are

💑 3: find his interest.
Maybe you both like football, music? Join as a team and help each other. if you both differ, tell him to help to get into football, and you help him learn the guitar. a simple way to bond

💑 4: become friends.
Make this a regular thing. ask him to meet you. text him daily. not often, it can be annoying. show an interest in what he's saying, be a good listener and show him you understand him. the aim is to get him to realise how much he needs you in his life.

💑 5: be yourself.
Don't pretend to be someone your not. probably the most attractive thing a girl can do is to be herself (I've asked my guy friend about that). talk to him without makeup or just a little bit, laugh in your own way, wear what you want. don't let him fall for someone your not.

💑 6: start flirting.
Leave x's and flick your hair gurl💁, just get close. a cool trick to use is to open yourself up to him, tell him a secret and tell him not to repeat it. Or you can tilt your head a little but down look up in his eyes, have your mouth just a little bit open, bite your lips and play with your hair. but don't overdo it! And just a bonus, your neck and collarbone is very attractive for guys. so if you have a necklace play with it.

💑 7: make the move.
Tell him you like him, kiss him or hold his hand. probably the safest is to tell him you like him because he can nicely tell you what he feels. remember if he doesn't like you, remain friends. it wasn't meant to be and it's only a crush. it won't last long anyways.

QOTD: exited for Christmas?🎅
Mine: YES🎄🎅