How to talk to a boy

👑 1: have a Convo.
Yeah it's daunting talking to a boy,even if you do like him. boys seem to be so much different to girls. don't see them that way, think of them as one of your girl friends when you're talking to them. say something witty like asking him if he likes your hairstyle or shoes, it's cute and simple, but don't overdo it!

👑 2: get him to notice you.
Look nice when your seeing him. don't change your look, just look classy. dressing inappropriately may attract the wrong kind of attention. don't make a fool of yourself. be yourself around him.

👑 3: Ask him questions.
Simple things like asking if the latest party wasn't any good, if he has any interest, you never know, you might have a lot in common. after he answers your question, talk a bit about it. he's into football? Tell him how bad you are at football and how last year you got hit on the face with a ball (example)

👑 4: have an opinion.
You don't have to agree with everything he say to grab his attention. having a voice will really make you stand out. do your own thing and don't try to hard to get his attention. at a party hang out with your bffs, this will show you are carefree and having fun. make him laugh, make physical contact like touching his shoulder while laughing, and don't be afraid to tell him a silly pickup line!

I think this is the last of my boy series😝 think I'm going to have beauty series after this.

QOTD: new year or Christmas?
Mine: christmas😍