Make friends :) 24 tips

Hi guys! So I'm gonna write tips here of how you make good friends if you just moved to a new city or school. :) hope you like it :)

________

#1: Determine the level of inter-nationality.

Are you moving to a new neighborhood? Different city? Other state? Across the globe? The farther you travel, the harder it is to make friends. If you're just moving to a new house but not switching schools, you don't have to worry about much. (except getting to school on time!) On the other hand, if you're moving to China or India or Bangladesh, making friends might not be so easy. The more you find out about the area you're going to be living in, the easier it will become.

#2: Nearby travel.

If you're not flying internationally, here's the best way to become a friend of another person: Start with coming up to them and just asking them a question. Something like: "Hey, do you know that cheat for (name), the video game?" or any other random question will most likely get them to start a conversation with you. Don't get too random. If you just come up and ask them where they live or when their bedtime is, they'll just try to avoid you.

#3: Choose your friend wisely.

Let's say you're moving to another middle school. You walk in and there's hundreds of kids around you. Look for someone your type. If someone looks mean and not really friendly, try to stay away from them and not talk to them. If someone looks and acts caring and friendly, try them. Also, friends take time. If you aren't patient, and want to have friends the second you walk in the door, you are going to regret it. Keep an eye out for friendly people, and kind of watch what they do and how they do. Just don't get carried away. If you start stalking them, you'll hurt your chances of getting a friend big-time.

#4: Don't rush into relationships.

When you happen to start a conversation with someone, don't think you've known each other for five years. Say stuff like: "Oh yeah by the way, have you ever played (video game name) or (video game name)" Take relationships seriously. Also, try to be yourself. This is important especially in another country. If you try to be someone you're not and blend in with the "cool kids", the people might get the wrong idea of you. For example, if you like jazz and enjoy reading books for fun, don't go around saying you like rap and you beat up people if you're bored. Then they might think you're a big time drug dealer. The most dangerous part about lying is that if you say you're rich (which you actually aren't) and invite someone over, they'll find out you're not rich and won't wanna be friends with you any more. And the "cool kids" might start thinking you're not afraid of getting in trouble, and start persuading and coaxing you to do something bad or even illegal.