Percy x Reader- Meeting the Siblings (Valentines Special)

Abbreviations

H/h- Hogwarts house

B/d- Birthday

F/f- Fav food

F/c- Fav colour

Y/N PoV

I was in the Common Room studying for an upcoming exam when my boyfriend Percy Weasley came in and sat next to me.

"Y/N, I want you to meet my younger siblings," Percy whispered in my ear.

"Errrrr, I, Ummmmmm," I whispered stutteringly, avoiding looking into Percy's gorgeous eyes.

"Y/N," Percy asked clearly sensing my anxiousness, "What's wrong?"

"What if they hate me?" I whispered turning to face away from him.

"Y/N, they won't," He declared before kissing me on my forehead. "Trust me."

"But I'm me," I exasperated.

"I love you Y/N, so much," Percy whispered into my ear.

"I love you too Percy, I'm just afraid your siblings will hate me," I replied facing him.

Then Percy kissed me on the lips and said "Stop
Y/N, they'll love you just as much as I do."

"Percy," I said.

"Uh huh," He responded.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked curiously.

"Four younger siblings and two older siblings," He replied matter of factly, "They are mostly boys except my youngest sibling who is a girl."

"I assume the oldest aren't at Hogwarts," I said tentatively.

About half an hour later, four ginger haired people walked into the Common Room, three boys and a girl.

"Percy, what was so important you had to deprive us of valuable prank time," One of the tall boys asked.

"I wanted to introduce you to someone," Percy replied.

"Who?" The girl asked.

Then I noticed four pairs of eyes staring at me. I began to feel body conscious. I moved so I hid behind Percy.

"Guys, this is Y/N, my girlfriend." Percy said as he pulled me of the sofa and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Bloody hell," The shortest ginger boy exclaimed.

"I'm George Weasley and this is my twin Fred," The other tall ginger said whilst gesturing to his twin.

"I'm Ginny," The girl said.

"And I'm Ron," The short ginger said.

"I'm Y/N, but you already know that," I said laughing awkwardly.

"Tell us about yourself
Y/n?" Ginny asked.

"Well I'm a H/h in the same year as Percy, my birthday is b/d, my favourite food is f/f and my favourite colour is
f/c," I responded.