Remus x Reader- Full Moon

|| Is this a x reader, I dunno I just really wanted to write this||

|| I apologise for my inactivity but I had tests||

Abbreviations

h/h- Hogwarts House

Y/N PoV

It is a full moon and currently quarter to ten and you are speed walking to the Shrieking Shack for your first monthly transformation at Hogwarts, as a lycanthrope. You enter the Shrieking Shack to see four other boys standing in there.

"What are you doing here, it isn't safe," The guy with the messy black hair and crooked black glasses says.

"Actually it isn't safe for any of you," You retort.

"And why is that love," The other one with black hair says.

"Because it isn't ok, just trust me," You say indignantly.

"Don't you have any ideas about the types of untamed creatures that come out on a full moon," The one with the scars says.

"I do actually, considering I-," You say freezing mid sentence.

"You what?" The mousey-looking boy asks timidly.

"Nothing!" You snap "Now go before the moon ri-"

But you never finish your sentence because the full moon reveals itself and you begin your agonising process of transforming into a werewolf.

Werewolf Y/N PoV

You howl at the moon and attempt to escape the room you're trapped in. You look around the room and see another werewolf, a black dog, a stag and a rat. You howl and the other wolf howls with you. Seeing the open door behind the stag, you run outside and run to the forest. The other werewolf follows you as well as the stag, rat and dog. The stag attempts to approach you but you bare your teeth and run behind a tree and the other werewolf follows you and growls at the animals. Then you run back to the Shrieking Shack and barricade yourself in one of the rooms on the tøp floor.

Sirius' PoV

As the other werewolf darts back to the shack, I hear Moony howl and follow after her. As he passes us, he looks at us fiercely. Moony arrives outside the Shrieking Shack and tries to scratch the door open but fails and he slumps outside at the door and falls asleep.

James' PoV

I look at Padfoot and Wormtail and we cautiously approach the Shrieking Shack and open the door which awakens Moony and he runs inside in search for the other werewolf. Padfoot, Wormtail and I follow him but we stop when Moony finds her sleeping in the tøp room.

Peter's PoV

Remus shuts the room's ancient, off-white, peeling door and falls asleep outside the room at the tøp of the Shrieking Shack.

|| Timeskip to the next morning brought to you by the Baudelaire orphans and Quagmire triplets||

Y/N PoV

You awake and grab your bag that has your clothes inside and you lock the door and get dressed into your house themed jumper and black leggings and put on your black trainers. After getting dressed, you grab your bag and brush your hair whilst walking down the creaky, scratched staircase. You enter the living room and see the same four boys you saw before you transformed.

"It goes without saying but if anyone finds out I'm a lycanthrope I will kill you all," You whisper angrily, waving your hairbrush threateningly.

"We won't say anything," The boy with the glasses says, "I'm James Potter and these are my friends."

"I'm Sirius Black, but you can call me whatever you want," The boy with the long black hair says

"I-I'm Peter P-Pettigrew," The mousey-looking one says before pointing at scarred boy and saying "That's Remus Lupin."

As soon as Peter finishes speaking, Remus wakes up and James hands him some chocolate.

"Who's she?" Remus asks groggily before pointing at me wearily.

"Sorry for not introducing myself I'm Y/N Y/L/N, a first year h/h," You say.

"So Y/N, why exactly are you here," Remus asks.

"I-um well," You stutter.

"She has a furry problem like you Remus," Sirius says bluntly.

"So you're a lycanthrope," Remus says.

"No shit Sherlock," You say sassily.

"Who?" James and Sirius ask seemingly perplexed.

"Sherlock Holmes is a fictional muggle-" You begin

"Detective," Remus finishes "He solves crimes and is very famous in muggle London during the Victorian Era."

"So you are either a half-blood or muggleborn." Peter deduces.

"Yeah, I'm half blooded," You reply, "My dad's a muggle, mum's a witch."

"Your dad must have had a nasty shock when he found out then," Remus says.

"Mum'd already told him about how I could be a witch or a squib," You respond.

"Well Y/N, looks like we will be seeing you here often," Sirius said flirtatiously.

"Ain't nobody got time for boys," You say sassily.

"But we will see you next month," James says "Right?"

"Yeah," You respond, "Unfortunately."

A minute or so passes before you ask "Can someone tell me what happened last night."

James and Sirius look at each other and smirk before recounting what happened. By the end of the recount, both you and Remus had matching pink tints on your cheeks.

"I'm going to go to my Dorm Room now," You say as you stand up and walk to the door.

"See you around Y/N," James says as you approach the door.

"See you around," You say as you exit the Shrieking Shack.

Peter's PoV

A minute or so after Y/N leaves, the other Marauders and I turn to face Remus.

"Aww look at Moony, he's all grown up," Sirius cooes.

"Shut it Padfoot," Remus snaps.

"Perhaps if you ask out Y/N and Lily accepts my request, we can go on a double date sometime," James says hopefully.