Albus x Reader- Running From The Past

||Requested by @Batman_Rules101, I apologise if this isn't quite what you expected||

You were walking down a corridor when you heard someone picking on another student. You curiously turned around the corner and saw your friends Albus and Scorpius being tormented by some Gryffindor you had never met before.

So you naturally approached the Gryffindor and said "Is there a reason you're tormenting my friends? Hm Jenkins."

"Ah Y/N, come to see the show!" Karl Jenkins said "I mean you can't blame me, they're easy targets, the reject Potter and Voldemort's son."

This infuriated you so you went to grab your wand before deciding against it and looking at him, specifically his eyes, "Karl sweetie, you're going to leave Albus and Scorpius alone or I will hex you to oblivion and back"

"You and whose army?" He spits "No offense, actually take offense to this, I feel like I'm being threatened by a first year."

You turned your head and saw James and Rose approach you all.

James had his wand drawn ready to fire a hex, "Yes Jenkins, you'll leave them all alone or else!"

Jenkins was intimidated by the sudden presence of two other people and Rose noticed he was distracted so cast a spell that made it look like he peed himself.

"I'm so getting you for that Weasley!" Jenkins bellows.

"Oh calm down! Merlin, she can do a lot worse don't test her," James said

Jenkins then saw a slither of hope in the form of McGonagall's cloak and started yelling "Leave me alone! You're bullies! Five against one isn't fair!"

The yelling peaked McGonagall's interest and she saw you all. "Jenkins, Potters, Weasley, Malfoy, Y/L/N, I expected better from the five of you."

"Miss he was the one picking on Albus and Scorpius!" You exclaim.

"I would never miss! She's lying!" Karl yells.

"If anyone's lying its you," You say aggressively.

"Enough!" McGonagall says "You all have detention for causing a ruckus end of discussion, I will see you all in my office at 7pm and be calling your parents for a meeting."

James and Albus both groaned in unison whilst Scorpius just looked at the floor. Rose let out a heavy sigh and Jenkins had a smirk on his face which you really wanted to slap off but you couldn't. You just looked around the room, knowing full well that your parents actually didn't care enough to show up.

||Le Timeskip brought by Vic Fuentes, the most adorable person/cinnamon roll in the whole universe||

It was 6:55pm and you were heading to the headmistress' office with Albus and Scorpius, walking in complete silence. You met James and Rose outside and walked in together and served the detention. After you had all served the detention, the others met their parents outside and you awkwardly stood in the doorway of the detention room. Harry and Ginny with James and Albus, Ron and Hermione with Rose, Draco with Scorpius and you. McGonagall had left you all.

Ginny or Mrs Potter as you knew her approached you and gave you a hug and said "Thank you for being such a good friend to our Albus, he hasn't had it easy here."

For some reason the word friend really bugged you then you remembered your crush on Albus when you were younger and sighed before smiling and saying "Of course Mrs Potter."

"Please dear, call me Ginny." Ginny said "Don't tell Al I told you but he likes you."

"I'd hope so..." You respond.

"No like likes you Y/N," Ginny says chuckling a little.

You raise a brow questioningly cause you thought Albus liked Scorpius or something, you really didn't know but this piece of information surprised you. Ginny hugged you again before saying "I hope you come to ours during the summer Y/N, all my kids love you."

You smiled and waved goodbye as the adults left to floo back home.

The others left, leaving you and Albus alone in the deserted hallway. You looked around and prayed Albus didn't ask anything but he did.

"What did my mum tell you Y/N?" Albus asks curiously.

"Just an invitation to your house during summer," You said, telling a half truth.

"Well, do you?" Albus asks eagerly.

"I'll have to check with mum and dad, I could probably go and they wouldn't realise," You admit.

Albus sighs before saying "I hope you can, I'd love it... well not just me, Lils loves you as an older sister."

You smile before kissing Albus on the cheek and heading to your dorm.

||Another timeskip brought to you all by the one, the only, Kellin Quinn ||

It has been around a week since the Jenkins incident and Mrs Po- Ginny's words were still stuck in your head. Albus and Scorpius both knew something was wrong well not right. James and Rose had confronted you about it three days ago and you obviously had told them. You had a feeling that Scorpius like liked Albus but he hadn't told you anything and he hadn't tried anything either so you were very conflicted. At this point the confliction was eating you alive and you didn't appreciate it so you decided to act upon it so you arranged to meet at the astronomy tower at 6pm.

"I have loved you so much it hurts me dear," Albus admits "I think I've fallen madly in love with you Y/N."

"That sounds like Ronnie Radke," You retorts "Well I wrestle with my thoughts and shook the hand of doubt."

"Wait you like me back.... wow I wasn't expecting that," Albus says breaking the lyric chain

"Of course you dork," You say "Since first year Merlin."

"I can't believe I'm actually meant to be here wow," Albus says.

"Okay we can stop the Ronnie speak now," You say before hugging Albus.

"Wanna go Hogsmeade this weekend Y/N?" Albus asks

"Of course!" You say before heading back to your dorm to avoid braking curfew.

||Well this is probably the shortest and most all over the place fic I've written :) ||