Draco x Reader- Lovehate

|| I apologise if this isn't quite what you wanted but I hope you enjoy it anyways||

Requested by @lostinpappers

Abrivations

Y/B/F/N- Your best friend's name

Your PoV

You are walking down the corridor minding your own business and in a flash, you're on the floor and your belongings are scattered along the corridor.

"Watch it Y/L/N," Draco snarls at you.

You stand up and look at him, "Shove off Malfoy." You sneer.

Then Draco kicks your books, parchment and quils across the occupied corridor and leaves. You groan in frustration, grab your books and head to Herbology.

|| Le timeskip brought to you by Snape with pink hair and red pimples on his face which happened because of a prank by the Weasley Twins, Gred and Forge||

You finish your Herbology lesson and head to your least favourite lesson, Potions with the greasy haired git, Professor Snape. You walked into the classroom and sit at your normal seat, the in the back corner of the classroom and take out your parchment, textbook, ink and quills.

"Today you are going to start working on a group project," Snape says monotonously "But I have preselected your partner."

You scowl at this, you obviously wanting the work with your best friend Y/B/F/N.

"I will call aloud your partners and you will have to move to go sit with them, " Snape continues "Miss Parkinson and Miss Granger, Mr Weasley and Mr Zabini, Mr Potter and Mr Nott, Miss Bulstrode and Mr Goyle, Miss
Y/L/N and Mr Malfoy, Mr Crabbe and Miss-"

You freeze when your hear you have to work with Draco. You mentally curse and reluctantly move to go sit next to him.

"Y/L/N, don't mess this up," Draco sneers.

"I won't but the question is will you," You remark bitterly.

"Excuse me!" Draco says shocked "Did you just?"

"So what if I did, what you gonna do, call your daddy on me, " You say sassily "And by the way, we both know I'm better at potions than you, so please shut up for the love of Merlin."

Draco mumbles several profanities under his breath before attempting to ruin your notes, which doesn't happen because you nudge him in the ribs. Draco curses but you silence him before Snape realises.

"Pack away and leave all of you,EXCEPT Miss
Y/L/N," Snape snaps.

The classroom clears out and it's just you and Snape left in there.

"I will NOT tolerate your classroom behaviour Miss Y/L/N," Snape begins "You are to serve detention with me for two nights, now get out of my sight."

You scowl before gathering your stuff and storming out of the classroom. You walk down the corridor to your common room and throw your bag at the nearest sofa.

"Are you okay?" Y/B/F/N asks.

"No I am not okay," You begin "Draco is being an utter and complete prick and I want to punch him in the face goddamnit.

"He can't be that bad," Y/B/F/N says.

You give a sour facial expression before replying with the question "So you are you working with?"

"I'm stuck with Crabbe,"
Y/B/F/N says sourly
"I'd rather be with on my own."

"Sorry for asking," You say