Harry x Reader- You do?

Requested by @WriterGirlme

Authors Note- I am aware the events of the Battle of Hogwarts are kind of jumbled so my apologies but its an oneshot/imagine so anything goes (except smut/lemons because the children are like under 18 but that's a whole different issue entirely) 

Three years ago

"Harry Potter?" Dumbledore murmured to himself, "Harry Potter!"

"Go," Hermione snaps at Harry.

Harry rises from his seat and slowly walks towards Professor Dumbledore. He looks at you and you smile, making him smile and head towards the champions' room.

'He smiled back'  You thought as you began eating from the selection of food laid out before you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You were wandering around the library when you were suddenly dragged into one of the alcoves by Luna and Hermione.

"I know you like him Y/N!" Hermione declared.

"Sorry but who are you going on about?" You asked, confusion swimming in your e/c orbs.

"Harry obviously," Luna stated dreamily "It's a pity that he likes Cho though."

"Well you're both wrong you know, I don't like him," You said frustrated.

But that was a lie, a complete utter fib. You didn't just like Harry, no, you loved him and had a typical schoolgirl crush on him. You liked his small little mannerisms, his chivalry and bravery and above all else, you loved his quirky and sassy nature. You loved him then and you certainly still loved him now.

May 2nd 1998

                                The Battle of Hogwarts

You were running, running from that wretched woman Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Crucio!" She shrieked as she chased after you.

You ran down the corridor and jumped down the stairs before running again. You heard Bellatrix's heels click clank against the marble stairs.

"Harry Potter is dead!"

You tear up as Ginny screams "No!" and runs forward.

"Stupid girl" Voldemort fires a spell at Ginny "Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth you put your faith in me."

Voldemoort walks around triumphantly, "Harry Potter is dead!"