chapter 1

"No way! I am NOT going to marry a stranger that i didn't even talk to before and thats final!"

  Chanyeol just received the news that he needs to marry baekhyun, a worker in his company, from his father. Yes, chanyeol is the boss of exo company.

"You have to! It is an arranged marriage your grandmother got for you when you were young!" his father said.

  "But i am in love with kyungsoo! Not some random guy that i dont even know!!"

  "Too bad this is final! Your marriage is going to be next month so get ready. Tomorrow, he will come to your office and the both of you will have a little talk."

  'Ughhh this is the worst thing that can happen but what choice do i have? Everybody knows that i have to do whatever my parents said.' Chanyeol thought.

The next day
   Baekhyun knocked on chanyeol's door, afraid of what he will face once he gets pass this door.

   "Come in."

   "G-good morning, m-mr park..." a petite male came into chanyeol's office.

  Chanyeol looked up and nodded with a cold look on his face.

  The cold response Baekhyun got only made him more worried and scared. He is not looking forward to spending the rest of his life with him.

Chanyeol's pov

  "Kyungsoo, please understand me. I dont want to get married with him too but this my dad's order and i cant say no. Although i am married to him, you will still be my boyfriend and i will still meet you everyday, treating you the same way, cuddling with you and kissing you the same way. Please dont be angry... He is a nobody to me!" i explained to kyungsoo after telling him what is goimg to happen.

  Kyungsoo was really angry and sad at the same time. Tears are already rolling down his cheeks. Upon see that, my heart shattered and i immediately wiped the tears away, caressed his cheeks and pull him into a kiss. It was a deep kiss that lasted long and i tried to assure kyungsoo that whatever i said was definitely true. After the kiss, he looked at me and nodded his head. I smiled at him and held his hand, leading him to my car so that i can drive him home.

Hey guys this is my first EVER fanfic and idk if i hv the determination to finish this whole stry but i will rlly try my rlly best to finish it bcse like i hv this idea in my head for rlly long amd i wanted to try so pls support💖