chapter 13

Baekhyun's pov
The next morning, when i woke up, sehun called and said that he bought an air ticket to come back from overseas once he knew that i was hospitalized. He said that he reached Korea already and he is coming to the hospital to visit me today.

  I was really excited to see sehun. I waited for him and suddenly the door burst opened and sehun ran towards me.

  "BAEKHYUN!!! Are u okay? I was so worried for you! How are the babies? Was chanyeol the one who brought you here? Where is he?" he asked.

  "HAHAH chill sehun. How am i supposed to answer so many question!! We are fine. Take a sit." I replied and pointed to the chair for him to sit down.

  "Oops sorry are you sure? You look so pale and tired." sehun asked, concerned.

  "Dont worry, luckily chanyeol brought me here on time."

  "Oh where is he?"

  "He,er..he went back to work."

  "What he didnt stay and take care of you?"

  "No no he did yesterday. I told him to go back. I can take care of myself. Anyways, you know kyungsoo will get mad right..."

  "Haizz... I feel so sorry for you. Sorry I can't stay take care of you 24/7."

  "It is okay." i replied with a smile.

  "Anyways, what happened?" sehun asked curiously.

  I told him the whole story, detailed. After listening, he was so shocked.
  "What the? You almost got a miscarriage!! No no no you cannot continue to be like that!! You should have waited for me to come back and i can help you."

  "Nah it is okay. It is just an accident. I am alright now:) "

  Just then, chanyeol's parents burst into the room.
  "Baekhyun, are you okay? We were so worried about you!!" chanyeol's mother asked.

  "I am okay, sorry for worrying both of you." I said while trying to sit up. Chanyeol's mother helped me to sit up slowly and put the pillow behind me. After i sat up properly, i noticed that chanyeol was here too and he was leaning against the wall near the door, staring at me. I immediately looked away.

  "Erm i think i should go now. Take care baek. See you!" sehun said and bowed to chanyeol and his parents before leaving the room.

  "Ohh who is that?" chanyeol's father asked.

  "He is my best friend, he works in chanyeol's company too!" I replied.

  "Oh.." he nodded his head.

  "Baekhyun, is it tough? Being pregnant and all those stuff?" chanyeol's mother asked.

  "Yes it is!! Omaigod i feel like it is always summer. It is so hot!!"

  "I know right!! I felt that way when i am pregnant with chanyeol too!! Is your feet swollen?"

  "Yup and it is so painful to walk!! I cant even walk for more than 15 minutes or else my feet will start getting painful!"

  "Oh my poor boy... Does chanyeol help you massage them?"

  "Y-yeah he does! He is very good to me, dont worry!"

  "Does he buy you food? What do you usually crave for?"

  "Ya he does. Erm chilli crab i guess? Ouch!"

  "Why? What happened? Are you in pain?" Chanyeol's mother asked.

Chanyeol's pov
  Baekhyun was talking to my mother when suddenly my mother asked,"Why? What happened? Are you in pain?"

  I looked up from my phone and saw baekhyun's palm pressing on his stomach with a painful expression on his face. I got worried and wanted to go to him and ask him what happen.

  "I- i think the babies just kicked!" baekhyun exclaimed.

  "Rlly? Was that their first kick?" my mother exclaimed.

  "Yes! I guess they heard chilli crab HAHAH" baekhyun explained with tears in his eyes. He looked at his baby bump and he looks so touched.

  "Oh they kicked again! Do you want to feel it?" baekhyun asked my mother.

  My mother nodded her head and let baekhyun put her hand on the spot where the babies last kicked. After a while, the babies kicked again and my mother exclaimed, "Wow, that is so cute! Honey do you want to feel it?" she asked my father.

  My father put his hand on the same spot my mother did and soon, he felt the kick. "Omaigod that is so cute baekhyun!! I cant wait for them to come out!" he said. Upon hearing that, Baekhyun giggled. He looks so happy with my parents.

Baekhyun's pov
  Chanyeol's father was so amazed and excited. Just then, he said,"Chanyeol, come and feel it! You are the husband!"

  I looked up and saw chanyeol looking at me. "S-sure, come here chanyeol."

  He walked towards me and i grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach gently. I am not sure if it is because the babies felt that it was their father or what, but they kicked extremely hard this time round.

  Chanyeol felt it and he was so shocked. "Wow, that is so... Magical!" he stuttered. His parents laughed at him. He removed his hand from my stomach and stood up.

  "Wow, did you know that when i was pregnant with chanyeol, i also craved for chilli crab! How cute is that?" chanyeol's mother exclaimed.

  "Really HAHAHAHA that is so cute!" I said, rubbing my baby bump.

  "I suppose chanyeol takes good care of you! If not, tell me and I will kill him for you." chanyeol's father joked.

  "Dont worry, he is really sweet!" I said. My heart was really breaking when i said all these lies cause it never happened before.

  We talked for around one more hour when chanyeol's parents decided to leave so that they can let me rest. They asked me to take care and left, leaving me with chanyeol alone.

  "Erm thank you for saying good things about me in front of my parents." chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his neck. There was a distance between us and it is like we are strangers. It is so awkward.

  "It is okay. This is what I should do. You should go back now. I bet you are busy." I said and helped myself to lie down on the bed slowly.

"Er sure. I will come and fetch you tomorrow morning when you are discharged."

  I didnt reply him and just act like I am sleeping. He sighed and left the room. I spent the rest of the day on my phone, watching YouTube since i have nothing to do.

The next morning
  I woke up and the doctor came in amd told me i can be discharged already. I changed out of the hospital clothes and wore my own clothes. I went to the counter to pay for my hospital bills but they said chanyeol already paid for it. I thanked them and went back to my ward to wait for chanyeol to come. I waited for around 1hr but still chanyeol didnt come.

  "Byun baekhyun you are so stupid!! You actually thought he will come and bring you home. Dream on!! He just said that to make you feel better! What an idiot you are!" I told myself. I got out of the hospital with the bag that chanyeol packed for me and walked to the bus stop. I felt really sad that Chanyeol actually lied to me although he didn't care. I also feel so stupid that i believed him. I waited for the bus to come and it arrived after a while.

  I got off the bus when the bus reached the bus stop. I started walking home. The weather is very hot today and it is making me dizzy. Plus, the twins are very active today and they kept on kicking me. I was walking when my vision blurred and the world in front started spinning. I grabbed on to the side railings before I fall to the ground. I shook my head to try to get the dizziness out of my head.

  "Baekhyun!" I heard someone called my name.

Hey i am back!! Who do you all think called baekhyun? Is it sehun or chanyeol? Pls vote and comment if you like this chapter❤❤