chapter 16

Baekhyun's pov
  After we went back to our room,it was around 10.30pm. I set an alarm to wake up at 6am and fell asleep.

Chanyeol's pov
  After I went back to my room, I did some work on my laptop until 11.30pm. I decided to wash up and get ready for sleep. I set an alarm to wake up at 5.30am so that I can wake up earlier than baekhyun and cook breakfast for us. I want him to get as much sleep as he can.

  The next morning, I was woken up by my alarm clock. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, i went to baekhyun's room and saw that he was still sleeping soundly. I turned off his alarm clock so that he can sleep longer. I looked at him carefully and noticed that there were dark eye circles under his eyes.

   "It was all my fault. If not for my selfishness, you wouldn't have been so tired and fainted." I whispered to baekhyun.

  I wen to touch baekhyun's baby bump, hoping for another kick from them. Then, i felt a strong kick and i got a shock.

  "Awww so cute!! They kicked so hard, don't torture your mother inside okay?" I cooed.

  I stood up and went out of the room to not disturb baekhyun. I sat at the dining room and look at my phone until it is 6.30 before i started cooking.

Baekhyun's pov
  I woke up to the smell of food. I was confused. I looked at my clock and it said 7.15. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran down stairs as fast as my legs could bring me. When i reached the kitchen, i saw chanyeol cooking breakfast.

   "Oh my god chanyeol! Sorry i woke up late. My alarm didn't ring. Go take a seat, i will continue cooking. I am sorry." i said as i walked towards the kitchen counter to take over the cooking.

  He turned around, "Oh you are up!! Did i wake you up? Why didn't you sleep longer? No worries, I wanted to let you sleep longer that is why i turned off your alarm. You can go take a seat first, breakfast will be ready soon. Plus, your hand is still injured and you just recovered. I dont want you to cook." he explained.

  "But my hand is not pain already, i can cook and-" i was cut off by him.

  "No buts just go and seat."

  "Okay then. Thank you. I will just go and wash up first." i said and went up to my room.

  After i am done, i came down and chanyeol was already setting up the table.

  "I can help setting up the table." i volunteered.

  "It is okay. Have a seat." he said and placed breakfast on the table. It was a sandwich with egg, ham, cheese, vegetable and ketchup inside. There were also milk and orange juice.

  "Thank you for the breakfast." i said as i sat down.

  "Stop thanking me, dont need to be so formal. I might be your boss but i am your husband too. Let's start eating." he said and sat down to join me.

  Honestly, i was shocked when he said he was my husband but i just forget about it and started to eat. I was really hungry and the food is really good too.

Chanyeol's pov
  Baekhyun was shoving the sandwich into his mouth. "HAHA so cute. He must be very hungry," I thought.

  "This is really good, you can be a great chef. I am not joking." Baekhyun said.

  I chuckled at his cuteness.

  "Thank you but your cooking is much nicer than mine. Is this enough for you? Are you still hungry? I can give you mine if you want."