Chapter 12

Baekhyun's pov

I woke up to a really bright room with white ceiling and machines are beeping beside me. I am in the room by myself and there was an iv connected to me so i guess i am in the hospital. I tried to sit up but a sharp pain shot through my stomach. I pressed on my stomach to relieve the pain and that is when all the memories flooded in. I was very worried about my twins and i tried to sit up as fast as i could so that i could press the bell for the doctor.

I was already close to tears when suddenly, somebody came out from the toilet and shouted, "hey chill, let me help you."

I cannot really see who it was as the tears are blurring my vision but i can tell that the person was running towards me. When he was closer to me, i realised who it was, chanyeol. He ran to me and wanted to help me up but i flinched at his touch.

"It-it is okay..*sniffs* i can do it myself." I said.

He let go of my arms hesitantly and took my pillow and placed it against the headrest of the bed. When i sat up successfully, my hands immediately went to my baby bump to try to feel for any movements from the baby.

I think chanyeol knew what i was thinking and he said ,"They are alright, are you hungry? You havent eaten since yesterday!"

I smiled in relief and shook my head. If they are okay, i don't care about anything else.

"Are you sure?" chanyeol asked.
I was just about to nod my head when my stomach growled very loudly. I was so embarrassed, my cheeks became red.

"Stay here, i will go down and get you some food." Chanyeol said and he stood up to leave.

Chanyeol's pov
I went out of the room to get baekhyun some food. On my way there, i called my parents to inform them that baekhyun have woken up but i suggested them to come tomorrow as baekhyun is still very weak and tired.

I was queuing for the porridge when I remembered how baekhyun flinched when I wanted to help him up. I also remembered how baekhyun said he wasn't hungry when he is. Baekhyun only said one sentence to me that whole time and it was to reject my offer to help him. I sighed when i realised all these actions show that baekhyun is not comfortable around me.

Baekhyun's pov
After Chanyeol went out, i felt thirsty so i wanted to get some water. I tried to stand up but my stomach was still hurting. I felt as if my legs were jelly, i can't even stand up. I held on to the siderail and tried to stand up.

I was struggling to stand up but my stomach hurts so badly and my whole body felt so weak that i just can't!!

Just then, the door opened and chanyeol walked in with a bowl of porridge on his hands.

Chanyeol's pov
I bought the porridge and went back to baekhyun's ward. When i enter, i saw baekhyun grabbing onto the siderails of the bed ,trying to stand up.

"HEY! What are you doing?" i shouted.

He got a shock and looked at me with wide eyes.
"I-i was trying to get s-some water..." he stuttered. I guess he thought i was going to scold him. He actually looks like he is going to break into tears.

"No no no no!! You sit down i can get it for you!! Dont force yourself!!" I said. I went to put the porridge on the table and went to pour a cup of water of him.

He took the cup of water slowly and said thank you to me. After he finished drinking, he put the cup on the table.

"Here, eat some porridge." I said and handed him the porridge.

"Thank you. Sorry for troubling you." he said and took the porridge from my hands and started eating.

"No worries." I wanted to tell him it is what i should do but i realised i haven't been doing it all this while so i just kept quiet.

He ate the porridge slowly as it is still hot. After he is done, he put the container back on the table and lied down on the bed.

"Erm baekhyun, why didn't you ask me to go the doctor appoimtment with you and why didn't you tell me that it was twins..?" I asked him.

"Mm you wouldn't care anyways so.." he replied and I actually felt really sad that he had nobody to share his joy with and he felt that nobody cares about him and it is all because of me.

"No it is not like that, I- i just... Anyways, what happen? The doctor said that-"

"I am tired, I want to rest. You can go back already, I am okay by myself. Thank you for helping me i really appreciate it. You dont need to come again. Just go back to kyungsoo. He must be angry." he said and turned around to face his back at me and covered his head with the blanket.

"But- never mind, i will come and fetch you when you are discharged. The doctor said you just need to stay one more day." I said and left the room hesitantly.

Hi i am back again!! Pls vote and comment if you like this chapter!! I will try to upload tmr:)