Chapter 18

Baekhyun's pov
The next morning, when i woke up, i foumd myself on my bed. I was confused as i remembered i fell asleep on the sofa. I washed up and went downstairs. I saw chanyeol cooking breakfast in the kitchen and he must have heard my footsteps. He turned around and greeted me.

  "Good morning! You are up!"

  "Er yup hi, did you carried me up to my room?"

  "Yea i did. Sorry if you dont like it. You were looking very uncomfortable that's why. If you dont like it i wont do it again."

  "No no i am fine with it. Thank you. Do you need help with the cooking?"

  "No. Actually i have something i want to tell you. Can i talk to you for a while?"

  I nodded my head and chanyeol turned off the stove. We headed to the living room and sat on the sofa.

  "Baekhyun... I am sorry for everything i have done to you in the past. I am sorry for letting you spend your valentine's day alone. I am sorry for scolding you. I am sorry for not going to the doctor's appointments with you and not being there when you are judged by people. I am sorry for making you cry. I am sorry i hurt you. I am sorry for adding on to your stress level. I am sorry for letting kyungsoo hurt you. I am sorry for letting you do all the tiring chores. I am such an asshole for doing all this." chanyeol was already crying after he finished talking.

  "You read my dairy?" i asked.

  "Yes i am sorry but i wanted to know what is happening to you. Would you forgive me?"

  "Yes, it is okay, it is all in the past."

"Thank you so much for giving me one more chance. Let's start again. It is not because of the twins but because i want to know more about you and care for you. I am sorry for what i have done." chanyeol pulled me into a hug and i was so shocked yet touched at the same time. In the end, we sat on the couch and cried into each others shoulders.

8 months pregnant
  "Ready to go?" work ended and chanyeol came to my table.

  "Yup! Let's go!" i said and he helped me stood up. I was getting really huge and i was feeling so heavy.

  "Aww so sweet!!" sehun exclaimed.

  "Dont worry you will find one soon. Good bye!" i told sehun.

  "Bye bye. Be careful!"

   Chanyeol and i walked to the car park.

   "Are you okay? You look tired." he asked me on the way to the car park.

  "I am fine. Probably just because i didn't sleep well last night. Plus, my leg is hurting like hell it feels like i am walking on needles."

  "Aww so poor thing. I will help you massage it after we reach home. You know what you sit here and wait. I will go and get the car." chanyeol said and left me.

  "Hey, isn't that a slut sitting there. You are finally alone." i heard someone said.

  I looked around and that is when i saw kyungsoo walking towards me. My hand instinctively wrapped around his stomach, protecting the twins.

  "W-what do you want?" baekhyun asked, stuttering.

  "What do i want? Hmm let me think. I want... Chanyeol!"

  After saying that, kyungsoo grabbed me by my collar and pulled me up from my seat. He pushed me on to the ground. I was really scared and i was shouting Chanyeol's name but he didnt appear.

  "Dont bother shouting. He cant hear you."

  Kyungsoo said and stepped on my fingers. He then kicked my stomach really hard and i felt a sharp pain. He slapped me on my face.

  "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i heard a familiar deep voice shouting.

  My vision was blurred by my tears but i could see that chanyeol was grabbing kyungsoo's collar and pinned him against the wall. He was choking kyungsoo until i let out a loud scream because of the pain.

Chanyeol's pov
  I was strangling kyungsoo when i heard a loud scream. I turned around and realised baekhyun was lying on the floor, grabbing his stomach really tightly and his pants was blood-stained. He looked like he was in a lot of pain and he was scrunching his face. I immediately let go of kyungsoo and ran to baekhyun and scooped him up. I placed him at the back seat of the car and started driving quickly to the hospital.

  "C-chanyeol, Pain!" baekhyun said in a really weak voice.

  "Hang on we are reaching soon!" i assured him and i drove even faster.

  When we reached the hospital, doctors and nurses came running towards us and they brought baekhyun into the emergency room.

  I stood outside, waiting for the doctor to come out. I was really worried and scared. I was pacing up and down the corridor. After about 2 hour, the doctor came out. I immediately walked towards him.

  "I am byun baekhyun's husband. How are they?"

  "They are fine but mr byun almost suffered a miscarriage due to the amount of blood he lost. Luckily, we managed to save all of them in the end. I recommend that mr byun gets more rest and hopefully stop going to work until he gives birth. It will be better if he can get more rest. If you want to see him, he is at ward 37." the doctor informed me.

  I nodded and thanked him before heading towards baekhyun's ward. When i entered the room, i saw baekhyun lying on the bed, still sleeping.

  "I am sorry, i didnt manage to protect you this time round." i said to baekhyun as i stroke his hair gently.

Hiii guys a short chapter because i just felt like writing something and i didn't want to let all of you wait for a long time. Just saying but the story is ending soon and i am rlly sad but i alr thought of new stories so look forward to that. I also see people hating on chanyeol which saddens me a lot. Pls dont hate on my baby because of this. It is just a story plus he is very good to baekhyun now, isn't he? Ok i have to go now my phone is left with 2%. Pls rmb to vote and comment if you like this chapter❤💖