Chapter 11

Chanyeol's pov

   After waiting for 10 more minutes, my parents arrived at the hospital looking EXTREMELY worried.

  "WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED TO BAEKHYUN, IS HE ALRIGHT?!!" my mum shouted softly.

  "I-i am not sure i was still at work when baekhyun's friend called me and said that baekhyun's stomach was hurting and he fainted or something. When i rushed home, baekhyun was already lying on the floor unconsciously with blood on his pants and on the floor. After that, i just brought him to the hospital!" I explained, trying not to break into tears.

  "Guys calm down, baekhyun is going to be fine!" my dad said, trying to calm us down.

  I nodded and just continued to wait for the doctor to come out. 1 hour later, the emergency room's door opened and the doctor walked out. We immediately stood up from the chair.

  "Who is mr byun baekhyun's husband?" the doctor asked.

  I raised my hand and walked to the doctor. "It is me. How is he?"

  "Mr byun is fine now. Luckily, he is sent here on time. Otherwise, he might have suffered a miscarriage. Although he is still very weak now, but other than that, he will be fine with some rest."

Upon hearing that, i heaved a sigh of relief. I was so glad that baekhyun is alright, if not, i will not be able to forgive myself.

  "Wait a minute, w-what about the baby."

  "Oh they are fine!"

  "THEY?"

  "Er-yes, they. Mr byun is carrying twins. A boy and a girl!!"

  "Oh-h rlly? Thank you so much!! But, why did this happen?"

  "It is due to the strong impact on his stomach. Also, please refrain from letting him carry heavy items as it is bad for him. He is also having a lot of stress so take note of that too. Please don't tire him out too as he is pregnant and he needs a lot of rest. It seems like he is not getting enough amount of rest he should be getting. This is also one of the reason he fainted. Other than that, there is nothing else. You just need to take note of all this and take good care of him. If you want to see him, he is at ward 12."

  "Thank you doctor!!"

  The doctor nodded and smiled at me befor walking away. We made our way to the ward, only to see baekhyun lying on the bed, still not awake.

  "Mom,dad, y'all should go back first. It is getting late anyways. I will call both of you when baekhyun wakes up." I suggested.

  "Okay then, make sure u inform us when baekhyun wakes up! Take good care of him alright?" My mum said.

  I nodded my head and they walked out of the room. I sat on the chair beside baekhyun's bed and looked at him. I sighed and held his hand.

  "Why didn't you tell me you are stress? Why didn't you tell me you are tired? Why did u carry heavy things on your own and not ask me for help? You idiot!" I scolded him but i didn't get any reply.

  His hands were rough from doing all the household chores and his cheeks were pale. He looked so weak and skinny. He must have been very tired. I didnt even realise i was crying until i see a tear drop on baekhyun's hand. I wiped my tears away and waited for baekhyun to wake up. Soon, i drifted off to sleep.

  Next morning, at around 10.30am, when i woke up, baekhyun is still sleeping. I decide to go back home and pack some of his clothes and things he might need for him as the doctor said he might need to stay for a few days.

  When i reached home, i went to baekhyun's room to pack his clothes. Then, i saw the sonogram on his table. The date said it is was taken two days ago.

  "Is that when he found out it was twins?" I asked myself.

  I looked at the sonogram pic. All i see was one body and two heads. I was confused at first but then i realised what is happening. I chuckled to myself, "Looks like someone is shy and hiding behind!! HAHA so cute:)"

  I put the sonogram picture back on the table and when downstairs. I was about to go out of the house when i saw some plastic bags on the kitchen counter. I went to take a look and saw that there was a lot of groceries. I took them out one by one.

  "Baekhyun must have bought all these. Did he carry all this back by himself? They are really HEAVY though. Oh wait... Is this why...? Omaigod that idiot!! Why didn't he ask me go and help him? Ugh"

  I felt another pang of guilt hit me at the thought of all these. Even if he had asked me to help him, i would have just asked him to go by himself because i was always with kyungsoo. I tasted the milk and it is already sour since it had been outside the whole night so i threw it away. I put all the other things in the cabinet and went back to the hospital.

  When i reached the hospital, I went to the coffee shop at the basement of the hospital to take my lunch. After that, I went back to baekhyun's hospital ward and waited for him to wake up. I sat on the chair and played with my phone. After a while, i felt like going to the toilet and luckily baekhyun's ward had a private toilet so i used that.

  When i came out i saw baekhyun already awake and he was struggling to sit up. "Hey chill, let me help you." I said and ran to baekhyun.

Hey i am back. I wrote a slightly shorter chapter than last time as it is lare alr and i want to sleep💤 Yay baek is awake and i planning to write baek's pov in the next chpt from him waking up. Pls vote and comment if u like this❤