chapter 9

5 months pregnant
  Baekhyun's ankle healed already and he was having his doctor appointment today and he will be able to know the gender of his baby today.

  He took to the bus to the hospital which took about 10 minutes. When he reached, he waited for a while until his name was called and he went into the room and saw his doctor.
  "Hello Dr. Kim, i am here!!"
  "Oh hi baekhyun! How are you? Are you excited to find out the gender of your baby? Come here and lie down on the bed!"
  Baekhyun lied down on the bed and lift up his shirt. Dr. Kim applied the gel on his stomach and started using the machine to move around his stomach. Something appeared on the screen and he saw his baby's small little fingers. He smiled happily, knowing that his baby is growing well.

  Then baekhyun saw Dr.kim frowning and furrowing her eyebrows. He got worried and asked her, "W..whats wrong? Is the baby okay?"

  "Yes yes but..." baekhyun held his breath, worried about what the doctor will say.

  "It looks like you are actually carrying twins!! Congratulation! No wonder your stomach is bigger than usual. Since you are carrying twins, you will need more food and rest well. Dont stress yourself too as it is bad for them. Your back pain will also be starting soon so refrain for standing too long. They will also start kicking around this time so wait for it:)" Dr. Kim said.

  "Twins? Really!?" baekhyun exclaimed, tears of joy can be seen rolling down his cheeks.

  "Yes. A boy and a girl to be exact, congratulation!! I will print two sonogram for you, is that enough?"

  Baekhyun nodded his head happily, unable to get words out of his mouth as he was too happy and shocked.
Dr. Kim printed two sonogram and handed it to baekhyun. Baekhyun thanked the doctor multiple time amd went out of the room, admiring the sonogram. He looked down at his baby bump and caressed his baby bump. He board the bus, smiling happily.

  Hello. Sorry it is a short update because like i feel bad for not updating so this is like just a chapter to inform that baek is carrying twins👶👶 The drama will prob start next chapter? So wait for it!! Please vote or leave a comment if you want to❤