chapter 19

Chanyeol's pov
  The next morning, i woke up to someone stroking my hair. I saw baekhyun looking at me with his signature smile on his face.

  "Hey you are awake!! How are you?" i asked.

  "I am fine. How are the twins?" he asked.

  "They are alright. I am sorry i didn't protect you. This happened all because of me. If it is not me, kyungsoo would not come and hurt you. Sorry."

  "It is okay. Please dont go and hurt kyungsoo."

  "But he did-"

  "No buts. We are okay now. Anyways, when can i get discharged?"

  "Hmm the doctor said tomorrow but i will ask her to come and do a check-up on you now." chanyeol said and went out to find the doctor.

  Soon, he came back with Dr Kim and Dr kim did a check up for me.

  "He is fine already. But he need to stay one more day so that we can keep an eye on him." Dr kim said.

  Baekyun and i thanked Dr kim and she left.

  "Are you hungry?" i asked baekhyun.

  He nodded slowly.

  "Okay, i will go and buy you some food to eat. Stay here and wait." i said and went out of the ward.

  I bought one bowl of noodle for baekhyun to eat. After he ate, we talked for a while until sehun and my parents came to visit him. They were so worried but after baekhyun assured them that he is okay, they relaxed by a bit.

Baekhyun's pov
  "You can go home first. You must be tired already." i told chanyeol.

  It was at night already and chanyeol accompanied me for the whole day. He was yawning and rubbing his eyes.

  "No. I will stay with you tonight and we will get out of the hospital tomorrow." chanyeol said.

  He walked to the couch and was about to lie down.

  "Wait... It is uncomfortable there.
D-do you want sleep on the bed with me? But only if you want to." i suggested.

  "Can i? Sure!" chanyeol said and walked back to the bed.

  I made some space for him before he lied down. The bed was quite small and we were SO close to each other. His constant heartbeat lulled me to sleep. My bump was touching his stomach. I guess the twins knew that their father is here so they kept on moving around.

  The next morning, i woke up to chanyeol's beautiful features. His eyelashes, his nose, his lips are all perfect. I was literally staring at his face until a familiar deep voice said,
"Done staring?"

  I immediately looked away from chanyeol and i remembered seeing him smirk at me before i turned around. My face was red like a tomato and i was so embarrassed.

  After a while, we went to wash up and i was allowed to leave the hospital. Chanyeol drove me home and went back to work because there were some urgent matters that needed him to settle.

39 weeks pregnant
  My due date was in a few days and i am getting really nervous. Chanyeol took a two week leave to accompany me at home amd to make sure i am okay.

  Today, i woke up and my stomach felt tight as if it was being stretched. I got up and went to wash up as normal. I went out of my room amd was greeted by a smiling chanyeol.

  "Good morning, honey! Let's have breakfast!" he said.

  "Good morning! Okay then let's go."

  We ate breakfast together and after that, we went to the living room. I picked a movie and we watched it together on the tv. We were watching it halfway when i felt something dripping down my leg. I looked down and realised my water broke.

  I started to panic.

   "C-chanyeol... My water broke."

   "What? Okok let's get ready. I will go take the hospital bag. Do you want to shower first?" chanyeol asked.

  I nodded and he helped me up to the room. My pants were sticking on my legs because of the water. Chanyeol helped me take my pants off because i can't do it myself. The huge belly is blocking my way. I went to bath and when i came out, chanyeol was already waiting for me with the hospital bag.

  "L-let's go!" i said nervously. Chanyeol held my waist and helped me walk to the car. I was waddling like a whale. After i got in the car, chanyeol drove us to the hospital.

  "Are you nervous?" chanyeol asked.

  "Yep... I dont know what will happen or how to even take care of a child. I will be a terrible mum..." i said while fidgetting with my shirt.

  "Dont be. You will be the best mum ever. Just comcentrate on getting our little angels out of you and everything will be alright. I will be here with you okay?" chanyeol said.

  I felt more relaxed after hearing those words and actually felt a bit excited now. When we reached the hospital, nurses came and helped me into a wheelchair.

  I was wheeled into a ward to wait for the doctor to come. After a while, Dr. Kim came in.

  "Hey baekhyun my favourite patient. All ready? From what i can tell, you are definitely ready! Let's get ready for your C-section."

  Dr. Kim said and again nurses helped me onto something like a bed or whatever you call that. Chanyeol was given the proper attire needed to be in the surgery room. I was wheeled into the surgery room with chanyeol following. He was holding my hand the whole time encouraging me.

  "Okay baekhyun it is going to start now. Dont be scared, just relax."
Dr. Kim told me and i just nodded and looked at chanyeol as there was a piece of cloth blocking my view and i can't see anything.

  20 minutes had passed and i was getting tired. The whole time i was just looking at chanyeol and he was whispering things like "dont give up" and " you can do it you are the best" things like that to me. I was sweating and chanyeol helped me wiped my sweat off. Just when i was about to close my eyes, a loud crying sound entered my ear. I immediately opened my eyes and saw a baby being carried out and wrapped into a towel. I stared at the baby boy and i felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I cant belive i held him inside me for 9 months.

  "Congratualtions, it is a boy!" the doctor said and handed the baby to the nurse to let them clean him.

Around 2 minutes later, another loud crying sound was heard. These sounds were the most wonderful thing i have ever heard. I felt that it was all worth it after carrying them in my womb for 9 months, suffering from all the back pain, swollen feet and mood swings and a lot more.

  "Congratulations, it is a girl! Good job baekhyun, you did it." Dr. Kim said excitedly.

  I forced a weak smile as i was really tired. Then they brought my twins to me and chanyeol. We looked at them with all the love in our body.

  "Thank you for coming into our lives. We will shower both of you with the most amount of love you can ever get." i said. Chanyeol hugged me tightly and we both looked at our twins in awe.

It is the end guys:(:(:(:(
Sorry if i disappointed all of you but it is the end. I love this story a lot and it is really sad that i hv to say bye to all of you and this book. Pls continue to support as i will be writing new books SOON!! How was this chpt? Hope i am not a disappoint. Pls vote and comment if you like it! BYE BYE ❤💖💕