chapter 4

Two months later

  Baekhyun jolted out of bed, with bile rising up his throat. He stuffed his head in to the toilet bowl and vomitted out all the contents.

  Exhausted, baekhyun slumped onto the floor. Recently, he have been feeling nauseous and giddy frequently.

  Baekhyun didn't think much abt it, brushing it off as a normal cold. He didnt tell anybody about it, not even chanyeol. Even though they stay together, chanyeol didnt pay much attention to what is happening to baekhyun.

   Baekhyun skipped breakfast again as he didnt have any appetite and went out to work.

  When he reach his table, he saw a huge pile of files on his table that is due tdy waiting for him. He sighed loudly, drawing Sehun's attention.

   "Oh Baek!!! Are u okay? You look super pale, what is happening to you this few days?" sehun asked with a worried expression.

  "I am okay, just a normal cold." Baekhyun lied while sitting down with a weak smile although he is  totally not feeling well.

   Sehun nodded and told baekhyun that he must tell him if he is not feeling well. Baekhyun nodded and said a small thanks, starting to do his work.

   When it is lunch time, baekhyun is still rushing through the huge pile of file. "Baek, let's go and eat together!" sehun suggested.

  "No thanks, sehun, you go and eat by yourself i need to finish my work." Baekhyun lied again. The truth is he still dont have any appetite and is still having a throbbing headache.

  "Ok fine i shall just buy some food back for you." sehun said.

  "Thank you so much. Something light will do." baekhyun replied.
  Sehun nodded and went out, leaving baekhyun in the office.

  It is already in the evening when everybody is about to leave the office and the porridge that sehun bought for baekhyun is still left untouched.

  Sehun was packing and ready to leave but baekhyun is not intending to.

   "Baek, i am going to leave soon. You sure you want to stay and finish all this? You know you can tell chanyeol you are not feeling well and leave it until tomorrow." Sehun asked worriedly.

   "No no i am fine, it is getting late and you go home and rest."

  "Fine fine, take care alright?" sehun said and wave baekhyun goodbye.

  Baekhyun nodded and wave sehun goodbye.

  Two hours later, around 9pm, baekhyun is finally done with his work and he was the only one left in the office except for chanyeol. He stood up with the files and went to chanyeol's office.
  He knocked on the door that read park chanyeol and went in when he heard a 'come in'. He put the files on the table and bowed to chanyeol.

   "Hey midget, you okay?" chanyeol asked coldly.

   Baekhyun nodded with a small nod and turn around to walk to the door, getting ready to leave.

    When he reached the door and was about to reach out to the doorknob, his vision blurred and he felt as if the whole world is spinning. The next moment, his vision turned black and he collasped to the ground.

Hiii i updated again and i also edited the previous chapters a bit like some typo but yea wait for the nxt update i hv school tmr so i am not sure if i will update but i will try:)