Chapter 4- I'm fine Dean

Sam decided these three needed to talk about some stuff so he took the baby in his arms and left to his room.
Cas, Dean and (f)Dean where still sitting at the table.
"Sorry, i know when i look like crap and you look horrible man. But we know you're here for a reason so explain." Dean said. 
"That's the problem. I don't know how i ended up here. Lucifer had me and Faye in a corner, so i prayed and i ended up here."
"To who did you pray?" Cas asked.
"You at first..." he swallowed and looked at Cas. "But i don't think you could've zapped me here."
"Why not?" Dean asked.
"Because Lucifer has been holding my Cas hostage for 3 weeks, 2 days and 15 hour."
"Fuck." Dean said.
"Yeah, Sam went to search for him a week ago, chekked in just yesterday and we're not making progress. He thought it would be best to go alone so i could look after Faye, that's when Lucifer found me."
Cas had been listening silently.
"Hey, you okay?" Dean asked.
"I'm fine Dean."
"You're lying."
Castiel rolled his eyes and quickly thought of something to change the subject.
"I think it's best you all go to sleep. You will need your rest. I will watch over Faye."
"Okay, but i gotta know Man. I really need some backup, wil you help me find Cas and destroy Lucifer?"
"Of course." Cas said.
"Cas."
"Dean, this is my fault. I will help you destroy Lucifer."
"Do you even got the mojo? I know you've been feeling better since you've got your grace back but teleporting four people plus a baby c'mon, that's mad."
"It will work. I will make sure of that, how i do that and at what costs are my own problem. Go to sleep. We will leave tommorow morning."
Cas zapped away to get the baby.
"Will he always be this stubborn?"
"You have no idea."