Chapter 5- meanwhile

2020
Lucifer saw a blinding light and his mouth fell open.
When he blinked Dean and the abomination were gone.
"You will pay for this, just thinking you can run off like that and just pop in for your little mudmonkey, but ignore me?! Owh i'm so done with you!" He shouted to thin air.
"I've put all my faith in you, but you never fucking listen!"
Lucifer could feel his blood starting to cook, he needed to take out his anger on something. He teleported to where he held the angel hostage and stormed trough the dubble warded door. "Well, if you appear for something like Dean Winchester i'm sure you'll lift a hand when i touch his precious angel."
He teleported over to the warehouse where Castiel was hanging from the ceiling with enochian handcuffs around his wrists and pulled a plastic bag from his head.
Castiel groaned and blinked at the light that suddenly hit him.
"Just had a chat with your boyfriend." Lucifer sneered.
"If you ever come neer him again i will..."
"Yeah, yeah, murder me in a special and really violant way. Yeez, angels nowadays. I sweer to dad they have no manners. But don't worrie little Cassie, our daddy brought him to safety." Lucifer got his archangel blade out the ethereal plane. And began pointing it at him and back at Castiel while he talked.
"Which leaves the question, if i hurt you more then i already have, maybe little dad will show up. And maybe he will listen to me for once. Either way, i'm gonna have some fun with you." Lucifer brutally cut throught the layers of clothing Castiel was wearing and started making deep cuts. Castiel tried to stay silent, he wouldn't show his weakness to his fallen brother, but when Lucifer began to cut deeper and deeper he couldn't hold back a scream.

After an hour Castiel finally blacked out, because of the handcuffs he couldn't heal and the pain was twice as hard without having acces to his grace.
Lucifer chekked if he was really out and sneered to a demon:
"Get some demon-blood, i don't care from who, i'm gonna suprise him when he wakes up."