8; English Boy

CHAPTER EIGHT

"AN AXE MURDERER?" Was the first thing Hope heard as she walked to her locker, raising her brows she looked towards Kira who spoke

"What?" Hope mused, shuffling book into her locker.

Stiles grinned, looking to his  girlfriend before glancing to Scott and Kira, "A family murdering axe murderer."

Scott nodded, shuffling his feet, "I already heard about it." He said as Hope shook her head slightly at his casual stance.

"Wait. What?" Hope spluttered, "You knew of a family axe murder and didn't tell us?" She exclaimed.

"It's not supernatural." Scott shrugged, "My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news."

Stiles nodded, "Perfect." He wrapped an around Hope, looking to the other teens, "Let's go."

Scott raises his hands, "Whoa, whoa." He stated, "We've got Econ in five minutes."

"All right." Stiles drawled out, "Did you forget the part about the family murdering axe murderer?"

"Did you forget that your dad's the sheriff?" Scott mused, tugging on his bag straps, "They want us to stay out of it."

"Are you guys kidding me?" Stiles exclaimed as he saw Mira nodding along with Scott, "There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?"

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." The kitsune said, hesitant.

Stiles glanced to his two friends, already knowing his girlfriends opinion, "So two of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class." He drawled As they nodded, sighing he threw his arms up, "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."

"See you both at tryouts?" He asked as they walked of, both tasing their arms in response.

Both partners walked toward the library for research, she sighed as her fingers tapped the keyboard, "Hey." An English voice called as she clicked on the recent local article.

"Hey." She called lazily, not bothering to turn around as she skimmed over the paragraphs, one stating their was one remaining family member, Sean left.

"Uh," the voice wavered, "I saw you at practice, im new the Beacon Hills- was wondering when the choosing for Lacrosse was?" She turned around to be get with a chiselled face, for brown eyes and a floppy hairstyle.

"Next period." She answered, "I'm Hope." She introduces herself.

"Kol Mikealson, pleasure." He grinned, sitting by the seat beside her. "What're you reading?"

"Family axe murder," Hope replied, "One remaining family member. I can't fantom how someone could purposely kill someone." She mumbled, shaking her head as Kols heart clenched, what would she think of his family? He thought.

Kol nodded, trying to have a conversation with the teenager who would giggle at him with her bright blue eyes, "Things like this happen a lot around here?" He asked.

"Surprisingly Yes." She huffed printing out the screenshot she had taken, "It was nice meeting with you, Kol. I can show you around if you'd like?"

"That'd be great, love." Hope smiled to him as she saw Stiles coming, Kol could practically feel the love oozing of the boy of them, "I'll see you at Lacrosse." He called as she nodded, saluting him.

_____________