Chapter | Eighteen

18 | BROKEN GLASS
____________

SHE WAS DROWZY, HEAD SPINNING as she blinked, eyes fluttering open. Two faces looked over her in worry, Chris Argent and Alan Deaton.

"Hope." Chris stated, "This is going to hurt." He stated before pulling at a large like one knife that had been lodged in her stomach from the Beserkers her yelp and grit her teeth.

"You all right?" Asked the Argent as memories came flooding back of both she and Garret trying to stop the police car - both Scotts dad, Noah Stilinksi were both laying on the road, car tipped over, no Violet in sight.

Only two Beserkers were left. Plus one dead Garret.

She glanced around the vet, body stiff as she lay on the cold metal of the table, "Where's the Sheriff?" She asked frantically, "Or Scotts dad?" She asked remembering the crash before she had been knocked out.

Deaton answered from the other side of the room, "They're at the hospital. They're both doing fine." He eased the teen.

Hope hummed sitting up with the help of Chris, "It was Kate." She answered as she remembered the Berserkers attacking when she neared the van, "It was her and the Berserkers."

"We know." Chris nodded, "But they move fast. And they don't leave much in the way of tracks." Hope nodded listening as she stetted herself.

"We have to find her." Hope told the two men, "She's got Violet. I think Violet knows where Liam is."

Deaton sighed, "Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help." He held up the large boned knife, "Can you get a scent?"

__________

Both Hope and Chris looked up at the large eerie building, it always had to be the abandoned building, doesn't it? She thought.

"You've been here before?" Hope asked, steering the familiar look in her father figures eyes.

Chris nodded, eyes sweeping over the building, running along the cracked concrete and broken glass, "I worked here." He answered, "We used to own the building. It was part of our business."

Sigjing she glanced around for Kate Argent and her Beserkers, "I've fought these things before." She told the man, "They're strong. Really strong." She added.

"That's why I brought this." Chris told her, opening a case in his back seat, unclipping the latch he held the gun easily, shifting his weight for it to become for comfortable.

"I'm good with that." She muttered, eying the large machine like gun- she wasn't so sure what name as guns weren't exactly her forte, unlike bows.

They walked in silence, Chris holding his gun up, swiftly turning every few seconds, glancing behind him. Large white sheets covered the inside of the building making Hope shudder as she saw the shadow of Kate Argent.

"You shouldn't have come." She stated, tauntingly, brushing shiny the sheets, although there was a demand for them to go.

"Kate." Hope called, eyes widening as she noticed the Beserker shadows at each side of her, "I'm here for Violet. I need to talk to her."

"I knew you'd find me." She said, claws ripping down of the light material, "But... I was hoping we could do this later. I just needed a little more time."

"For what?" Chris demanded.

"To learn control." Kate told them, walking foward, "Lower the gun. We walk away. And you don't have to get hurt."

"Where's Violet?"

"Put the gun down, Chris." Kate told them, her were jaguar face visible, bright green eyes glowing.

"Where is she?"Hope asked before eyeing Chris who's finger neared the trigger, eying the two figures at her side, "No, no!" Hope yelled as the Beserkers ran at them, Chris continuing to fire. "STOP!"

As Hope continued to fight the Beserker that tried to swipe it's claws at her she watched as Kate ran, punching Chris, effectively uppercutting him.

"Fuck!" She yelled just as she moved out of the way of a Beserkers who punched the table in half from where Hope had moved. Just as the creture was about to hurt her she moved her hands, making the boned creature fly back, through for walls.

She eyed her palms, confused as she form mutter a spell.

The large skeleton growled, flinging back the teen into a wall, breaking in isntantly, groaning in pain Hope lay on the ground, eyeing to ceiling above her befre shifting her weight to the side - only to notice the young Assassin Violet, dead on a tied chair, eyes wide and lifeless.

As a loud roar echoed, the Beserkers left, Hope scrambling through the holed wall for Chris.

"Hope." Chris whispered weakly, out of breath, "Hope..I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm not going to find him." She spoke of Liam, eying to room that dead Violet was in, Chris knowing the expression.

"There's still time, Hope." Said Chris, "There's still time-"

A large growl echoed the light Beacon Hills, rocking the ground. "Liam." She whispered before running off, following it in search for her Beta.

__________

Writing this during my maths period.

I suck.

THIS SUCKSSSS.

W E A L L S U C K

_________

LIKE OR COMMENT

OR BOTH IDK.

Sorry, this is a filler.

_________