Chapter 03

Chapter 03

"Come on Tae, come on!" Taehyung struggled, as he held his breath, trying to lift the weights over his head. Taehyung did it, and let it fall to the floor as he finally breathed. "Do the plank come on, no break yet." Taehyung looked like he was dying as he quickly got on the floor and did the plank. 

"Legs straight." Taehyung straightened his legs. He was already growing tired of the older. Jungkook was almost ignoring him, not ever looking at him as he talked to him. The training was much harder too and Jungkook didn't talk as softly as he usually did. 

He would normally say motivating stuff like 'You can do this' or 'Fighting!' but he was being harsh today. Taehyung had no idea why. 

"Jungkook, hasn't it been two minutes?" Taehyung asked as his legs began shaking. "Your training routine gets harder the more you work out Tae, other wise you won't get anything out of it." Obviously. "Hyung I ca-" "Come on!" "And keep your legs straight!" 

Taehyung did his best to ignore the pain, and held it for three minutes more, five in total. "Okay, you can stop now," Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung groaned as he got up. "Why are you being so hard on me all of a sudden?" Taehyung whined as he gulped down the water in his bottle. 

"I'm not," Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Taehyung frowned as well. "Is this about yesterday?" "Yesterday? Nothing happened yesterday," Jungkook spoke before handing him a towel for Taehyung to wipe his sweat with. Taehyung took it and dabbed it on his forehead and the nape of his neck. 

"You know what I'm talking about," Taehyung sighed. He had been up for the most part of the night just thinking about it. "No I don't." "The moment we had before Jimin and Yoongi interrupted us." Jungkook shook his head. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Now, upstairs." Jungkook pointed to the stairs. "Time for running." "Urrrggghh," Taehyung groaned. "Good job today Taehyung." "Wow, you're actually complimented me." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the sassy boy in front of him. "I always do." "Yeah, expect today where you used me to take out your anger." Jungkook huffed. 

"Excuse me?" "I haven't gotten much sleep because of the moment we had in your car, and what was it for? For you to deny everything and make me work out to the point where I feel like throwing up?" Jungkook shrugged. 

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook looked around awkwardly. "Why is it so hard for you to admit? Are you still in the closet? Because you're twenty three, so it's about da-" "No, I'm not in the closet Tae...it's not that." Lucikly for Jungkook, he had a very accepting family and friends as well. Taehyung couldn't say the same though. 

"Then what is it? Is it my age? Because you're not that much olde-" "No, Taehyung we just met okay?! And I'm known for taking things too quickly in my relationships all the time and it never works out." Taehyung pouted before stomping his foot. "Then take it slow." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. 

"That- what?" Taehyung huffed before turning around to leave. But of course, Jungkook grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry. We'll take things slow. Friends, hm?" Taehyung's face softened. "Just don't completely reject me like that again...I didn't not get my beauty sleep for nothing." Jungkook chuckled. 

"Why were you up thinking about it?" Taehyung shrugged. "You to-told me I had nice thighs..." Jungkook chuckled. "Well you do, baby." Taehyung looked up. Jungkook cleared his throat. "There we have Jungkook's normal fuckboy nature. He we see him in his natural habitat, as he cannot help but flirt-" "Shut up." 

"Do you still feel like throwing up?" Taehyung shrugged. "It's better," he mumbled as he looked to his feet. "Wanna come home with me? I'll cook something for you." "Um...let's go to my place," Taehyung smiled before walking to the direction of his apartment.