Chapter 08

Chapter 08

"What did I do?" Taehyung asked as he looked up the ceiling. "Honestly Taehyung, do you have no self respect?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok before groaning into his pillow. "He can't be my trainer anymore it's going to be so awkward!" Taehyung kicked his legs around as he threw a tantrum. 

"Thought your hoe days were over..." "Hey, at least I actually like him." "Yeah, but do you know if he likes you?" Taehyung shook his head. "Who would like me? My ass has been hurt more than Jimin's." Jimin pouted. 

"Hey, at least the only person I've ever been with is Yoongi!" 

Another one as well, actually. But it was forced, so for him, it didn't count. Of course not. It wasn't sex. Jimin wasn't going to talk about the guy who gave him nightmares almost every night, so he looked out the window and quickly tried to distract himself. 

"Of course, church boy." 

Jimin glared at him. "Well, Hobi and I have work so..." "Leave, it's fine. I'll just lay here and drown in my own self hatred," Taehyung sighed. His two friends gave a concerned look to each other. 

"And, I have to work out with Jungkook in like ten minutes so I should probably go and prepare for the awkwardness." Jimin and Hoseok nodded. "Wait," Hoseok stopped in his tracks before he was out of the younger's room. "You only made out...right?" "Does crotch grinding apply to making out?" "Um...not really." 

"Oh well then that too."

After 5 minutes or so, Taehyung was out the door and made his way to the gym. His mind was busy with thoughts interrupting other thoughts, as he walked under the sky that was slowly turning dark. 

Taehyung sighed, since he didn't bring an umbrella, but fortunately he made it to the gym before the dark clouds could leave rain. Taehyung got ready, locked in his bag and made his way back upstairs where Jungkook was sitting, his attention on his phone. 

"Um. H-Hi." Jungkook looked up at the sound of a small yet deep voice coming from in front of him. "Hello Tae, you ready?" The brunette nodded with a timid smile. "Great. For starters I would like you to weigh yourself to see the progress since it's been a while." Taehyung nodded again, slightly confused as to why he hadn't brought up the other day, but he let it be. 

"63 Kilograms Tae!" Jungkook said before writing down with a smile. "You've gained a kilo, that's very good," he high fived him. Taehyung smiled and blushed slightly at the praise. "Okay. I think now would be good time for you to start drinking protein drinks when you work out. The ones of protein powder of co-" "Jungkook, can we talk about yesterday." Jungkook sighed. 

He gave a small smile, before leaning in to kiss Taehyung. The two had gone in to a small room for personal trainers and their customers to talk. "Are you alright?" Jungkook mumbled on his lips. Taehyung shook his head before pulling away. 

"I shouldn't be doing this." "We say to keep it slow, but you make it so hard for me," he whined. Jungkook grinned. "Taehyung don't think to much about it. It was a slip up. But you're treat baby, I can't just leave you alone," Jungkook pinched his cheek. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook shrugged. 

"Friends with benefits?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He was offended. "I used to be friends with benefits with a lot of damn people back in high school Jungkook-ah. I don't want to go back to that," he mumbled the last part. "Well, neither of us are in love yet we both desire each other's bodies so why don't you quit being so hard on yourself?" 

Sure the older liked Taehyung and could picture himself being close to him some day. But for now, he felt like it was too soon to be in love. Even if he was. Jungkook took a step closer to Taehyung and put his hands on his waist. 

"Let me snack on you from time to time baby," Jungkook kissed him below his ears. Taehyung didn't like this. He felt like Jungkook was looking down on him. So Taehyung pushed him away. "I'm not a slut Jungkook-ah." "I didn't call yo-" "No, but that's what you're implying!" the smaller raised his voice. 

"Well, I'm sorry. But it didn't take very long for you to jump on my lap." Taehyung huffed. "You don't know how much I suffered back in high school, that was totally differen-" "How?!" "Because I actually like you!" Taehyung stomped his foot. 

"Back then it was all just for pleasure. To actually feel something, because let me tell you Kookie, I was damn numb. How dare you imply that I'm still like that?! You weren't even there!" "I knew who you were!" "Excuse me-" Jungkook scoffed. "Everyone knew baby. You don't know how many times your little friend Hoseok had recommended you to me back when you were in high school." Jungkook sat down and his features softened. 

"Even your friends knew how much of a slut you were sweet cheeks, don't try to deny it." Taehyung had tears in his eyes, and Jungkook indeed was hurt to see that. But he knew it was his own fault. 

"Why are you telling me this?" the smaller whispered. "To make you realize that you have no right to act so pure as you do right now." "You don't think I know?" Jungkook shook his head. 

"You realize all of this is literally just because you're horny right?" 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Hm?" "You got mad because I didn't want to be friends with benefits. Then you tried to make me say yes by manipulating me into thinking I'm still the same as I was back then." Jungkook looked down. 

"Maybe you're right." 

He raised his head again. "Because I want you... but you're a damn douchebag." Jungkook went silent for a minute. "Taehyung I'm sorry. Hoseok used to talk about you all the time. So did Jimin, but he only talked positive about you. And the way Hoseok described you-" 

"How? Let me guess... Tae Tae's a cute manwhore who has daddy issues?" Jungkook sighed as Taehyung took some steps towards him. "Pretty much." "Hm." Taehyung sat himself on Jungkook's lap making the older confused. He was damn aware that he was being a douchebag.

 At first it was really just to make Taehyung agree with him. He didn't mean to go as far as hurting his feelings, but he did. "Well...he's not wrong," Taehyung mumbled. 

Jungkook smirked as Taehyung leaned in. However, the boy's lips made their way to Jungkook's ear, instead of his lips. 

"But I have changed. I'm not a snack. I'm a damn meal." 

He leaned back to look at Jungkook's blank expression. "Think you can handle me?" Taehyung had absolutely no idea where this confidence was coming from. Jungkook mentally slapped his cheeks to wake up from the trance Taehyung had put him in. 

Jungkook's annoying yet hot smirk came back. "Pretty boys like you should get anything they want...of course I can handle it. You're a little kitten compared to me, don't get too confident." Taehyung copied the older's smirk. "Daddy issues you say?" Taehyung nodded as he faked a pout. 

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel good."

-

Me: Taehyung

Computer: DId yOU MeAN 'TeAcHiNg'