Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"It should be here," Taehyung mumbled quietly, not wanting to wake up Taehee who was sleeping on the couch in front of the tv. "Here it is," he said, getting out the white bottle that contained the pills for his allergy. 

"Why did you even eat it Tae?" Taehyung looked down before slowly opening the bottle. "You already made it...and it was very kind of you. I didn't want to be a burden," he mumbled before filling up a glass of water. Jungkook sighed. 

"It's alright. I would rather make you something else instead. It's fine. I like cooking anyways," Jungkook smiled as Taehyung gulped down the pill. Taehee slowly opened his eyes. "W-where's Hobi hyung?"

Hoseok came out of the bathroom, fully clothed and with a towel, ruffling his wet hair. "I'm here pumpkin," Hoseok gave a soft smile before leaning down to peck the younger's lips. Jungkook carefully watched the two. Watched how Hoseok took care of the other. 

"I have to drive you back to the orphanage soon," he spoke. Taehee shook his head before grabbing Hoseok at his waist. "You don't want to go yet?" He shook his again. "I'll call them and see if I can arrange something then, okay?" Taehee nodded. 

Hoseok smiled at the big eyes on him before pecking his lips. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping, think you can be alon-" Hoseok cut himself off by the aggressive shake of Taehee's head. "No? Okay. Hm...wanna come with me then?" Jungkook grinned at Hoseok's extra soft voice when he spoke to the younger. Hoseok opened a random app on his phone as he waited for Taehee to get changed. 

"Okay Tae. I gotta head to the gym now, glad you got your med-" "N-no, you're leaving?" He looked at him with big eyes. "I gotta work Tae baby." Taehyung pouted before nodding. "Okay, don't let me hold you back." "You're not," he smiled before pecking Taehyung's cheek and leaving. "Someone's growing attached," Hoseok sang from the couch. 

"Do you think he'll leave me too?" "Oh he is, isn't he?" Hoseok shook his head. "He's not like the other douches from high school. Don't worry." Taehyung nodded, however his eyebrows remained furrowed. 

"Come on, let's go." "You're leaving me all alone?" "Taehyung, don't you have a job?" "Oh right, shit." 

Taehyung quickly stood up, grabbed his phone and his keys before he was out the door. He worked at a cozy cafe, pretty close to his apartment building. When Taehyung's shift finally ended, the sky was almost black. 

Jungkook

He sighed. He hadn't seen Jungkook for hours. He closed up the shop before calling his...friend? "Hey Kookie, you still at work?" "Just got off, what's up?" Taehyung shrugged even though the older couldn't see him. 

"Missing you. It's been so long." "We saw each other this morning baby." "Exactly," he whined. Jungkook chuckled. "Don't you have college stuff to do? Homework or something?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as his chin began to quiver slowly. "Y-You don't wanna see me?" "Wha- Of course I want to baby! Have you eaten dinner yet?" Taehyung wiped away the tear on his cheek. "No..." 

"Come to my place and I'll make you dinner. How does that sound?" "R-Really?" "Really. Come." "Kay, see you soon." Taehyung smiled at his screen before putting away his phone. He called for a taxi and was at Jungkook's house after about fifteen minutes. Taehyung could actually kind of make out a delicious smell, just from standing outside of his front door. 

The boy knocked on the door, and was greeted with a beautiful sight of the Jeon Jungkook. "Hello baby," he cooed, before letting Taehyung in. 

"Hey Kookie." "I'm making Budae jjigae and... Yukgaejang." "Oh my- this is delicious." Jungkook laughed before thanking him. "Taehyung?" Jungkook broke the silence after about five minutes of chewing. "Hm?" "Do you realize that you...kind of a have a problem?" Taehyung took his napkin and dapped his lips. He nodded. 

"You want to leave me now, right? I don't blame yo-" "No," Jungkook breathed out a laugh making Jungkook look up at him. "No, how could I leave you?" He stood up with a grin. "How can someone leave a little cutie like you?" he cooed as he pinched Taehyung's cheeks. "Hyung..." "Don't worry, hyung won't leave you," he bent down to kiss his cheek before sitting back down. "Why?" Taehyung finally spoke up.

"What do you mean why?" He shrugged. "Just why? You deserve so much better..." "Taehyung-ah." He put down his chopsticks. "You're an actual angel, got that baby? Be dependent on me all you want, 'kay?" Taehyung nodded instantly. "Um...not because I'm telling you to, only if you want to...okay?" he spoke slowly. It took a while longer for Taehyung to nod this time. "Thank you for the food, it was really good." 

"Hm, thank you. Are you full?" Taehyung nodded. "I'm glad." Jungkook put the dishes in the dishwasher. "You wanna cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie?" "Y-you wanna cuddle?" Taehyung smiled. The older nodded before taking Taehyung's hand in his. Taehyung gasped. 

"You have the new spiderman movie?" Jungkook nodded. 

"Want to watch it?" The youngers face fell. "Only if you want to...nevermind, you should choose-" "No, I wanna watch it too. Haven't gotten around to see it yet." "Really?" Jungkook nodded at him before guiding him to the couch. "Want some snacks?" "We just ate," Taehyung said in a small voice. 

"So? Who watches a movie without snacks?" he asked before he went to the kitchen. Jungkook came back with two bowls of chips and some gummy bears. "You drink beer?" "Um..." "Tae baby. You can answer honestly, don't think about what I would want you to answer." Taehyung closed his mouth before he shook his head.. "Some soda instead?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled before going back. 

"Don't tell my boss this." "What?" "That I'm feeding my client chips and soda," he chuckled before taking a sip of his beer. He put the snacks on the coffee table in front of the couch. "If my goal isn't to lose weight, it shouldn't matter." "True," Jungkook sighed. He sighed? Was that annoying? Oh, I shouldn't have said anything at a- "Tae!" "Hm?" "Come on, my arms are open."

Taehyung giggled before laying his head on the other's chest before letting Jungkook wrap his arms around him. The two watched the movie, Jungkook with a content smile on his lips every time he would look over to Taehyung. 

The younger kept his eyes on the screen as Jungkook would feed him chips every once in a while, he automatically opened his mouth, eyes still glued to the screen, watching it with full focus, and it made Jungkook smile. He found it cute, just like the rest of the brunette. Taehyung first began to feel sleepy when Jungkook decided to gently run his fingers through his hair and sometimes message his forehead. 

It was comfortable and he couldn't help but lean into his touch even more. "Don't fall asleep," Jungkook whispered. "I'm not..." "Sure," he chuckled at the younger who was struggling to keep his eyes open. "The movie is ending soon, we can sleep then." Taehyung nodded against his chest and decided to do his best to keep his eyes open, although it wasn't that hard in the end, not with how much the younger loved spiderman. 

"I made it," he smiled when the movie ended. Jungkook chuckled. "Do you want to sleep here, or do you want me drive you home." "I'll sleep if here if you want me to." "Of course," he smiled before grabbing Taehyung's hand. "Oh, but I have school tomorrow." "I'll drive you on my way to work." "Oh, you don't have t-" "No, but I want to." 

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook gave him a gentle smile. "I'll even make you breakfast while you sleep, so you can be awake for your classes. It's kinda late." Taehyung smiled. "I don't deserve your kindness." "It's nothing," Jungkook chuckled. 

"Oh, but don't worry. No bananas this time."

-

So a normal thing about Tae's everyday life that I never mentioned before, will be revealed in the next chapter.